Honored Contributor

Re: ShopLC Updates, Product Reviews, Whatever...

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

You're welcome @Tique .

Have you noticed some missing hosts on LC. Michele, Stacey and Hannah are gone. But Kim is still there...darn!

@SilleeMee   yes. Michele announced at the end of last year that she was returning to LA because her son needed her. Not sure what that's about. She used to disappear for weeks at a time and when she returned she would say she had been home. Michele said repeatedly on air she would be happy to work remotely but I guess TPTB weren't interested.

Stacey was filling in but she also said it was temporary. Think she left shortly after the pandemic.

Hannah is doing something with Kim Gravel here.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

@Tique 

I read somewhere that Hannah is back to cruising. She's involved in the entertainment department in some capacity. I wonder what she's doing with KG? I saw an Instagram pic of Hannah with Kim posted recently.

Respected Contributor

I didn't read through all the pages but is Karen Connelly still a host there? I remember her from ShopHq many years ago.

Honored Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

I didn't read through all the pages but is Karen Connelly still a host there? I remember her from ShopHq many years ago.

@Estellee  yes she is. Karen moved back to Florida after her mother passed away but she does remote shows several days a week. Mostly Beauty and Lifestyle.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Estellee wrote:

@Estellee  yes she is. Karen moved back to Florida after her mother passed away but she does remote shows several days a week. Mostly Beauty and Lifestyle.

@Tique She was always really good at selling jewelry, could convince anyone to buy something.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  looks like Blakely is finally getting married. Chuck mentioned the wedding is this weekend. Courtney, who was hosting with him, asked wasn't it a destination wedding. Chuck quickly said the wedding he was attending was being held in...I think he said one of the Carolinas.

I don't watch SHQ enough to know if Blake has been talking about his upcoming wedding during his shows. I did see him briefly a couple of weeks ago. He's never selling anything of interest to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I never heard of ShopLC.  Is this like ShopHQ that was 100 different names.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@SilleeMee  looks like Blakely is finally getting married. Chuck mentioned the wedding is this weekend. Courtney, who was hosting with him, asked wasn't it a destination wedding. Chuck quickly said the wedding he was attending was being held in...I think he said one of the Carolinas.

I don't watch SHQ enough to know if Blake has been talking about his upcoming wedding during his shows. I did see him briefly a couple of weeks ago. He's never selling anything of interest to me.

@Tique 

Good for Blake! 

I think it's odd that Chuck never mentions him or anything about his family on air. Like he doesn't have one. 

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

I never heard of ShopLC.  Is this like ShopHQ that was 100 different names.

@Teddixat 

ShopLC isn't related to ShopHQ.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  Hannah is now on ShopHQ in case you didn't know. She has already hosted her first show.