Honored Contributor

Really pricey. Was going to order a gift from Swiss Colony. Too high. Maybe I can make up  a basket myself.

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 A specialty grocery store near us has premade baskets in their deli and produce areas. Maybe a store near you would have them, too.

Honored Contributor

The last 3 things I went to order, the shipping and handling was as much or more than the item I was ordering. Makes what QVC charges look like a bargain.

Honored Contributor

Yes indeed.  I bought a pair of boots recently and s&h wad $10.99, express shipping was $24.00.  It's not unusual to see $8.99 for clothing.  That's why I am thankful for the low shipping charges at QVC and HSN.  

Respected Contributor

I have always felt QVC s/h is quite reasonable.  I wonder how sites with free s/h do it.  It has to be a big ding in their profit between the cost of bags, boxes, etc., employees and their benefits to ship and the actual cost of the shipper.  Realistically free s/h befuddles me.

In a recent post I said I ordered 2 sweaters from Drapers & Damons and the s/h was $17.99.  Well, I had to return both sweaters.  Total cost of s/h ended it being $29.79.  So you will never see me complaining about QVC s/h.