Regular Contributor

Re: Share your daily act of kindness here!

When I took the dog out last evening I found 2 cucumbers on my porch put there by a neighbor down street.  When she goes out today she'll find 2 tomatoes from my garden for her.  

Valued Contributor

You are the "poop whisperer" Its a good thing.

cathy from ma

Honored Contributor

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Fedex left a package for the second time for a neighbor that lives near me on a completely different street.  The only commonality in our address is the street numbers.  I don't get the driver.  At least this time, I didn't have to google the address.  

Dropped it off to her at 4:30 this morning on my way to the gym.  He keeps it up and I'm taking part of his paycheck plus mileage.      

Honored Contributor

I went out today fully prepared to do good but couldn't find any to do...apparently all is well in my little neck of the woods at this time.I can't believe how hard it can be to find someone needing help when you are searching for them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Princesswife   I just came back from grocery shopping.....and sat down to catch up on this thread.....oh my gosh, what a wonderful sweet heartwarming thing to do! You are a special good person I wish I knew you personally to give you a ((hug!))

Your story  is why I wanted to start this thread....it is so wonderful to hear good news and good acts of kindness with all of the ugliness we see and hear about each day. You made me smile and feel good inside. Thankyou for showing so much kindness @Princesswife Smiley Happy

I have  enjoyed reading all of today's posts!

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I went out today fully prepared to do good but couldn't find any to do...apparently all is well in my little neck of the woods at this time.I can't believe how hard it can be to find someone needing help when you are searching for them.

@dex   Just reading this thread is a blessing! It is just so heartwarming and puts out good energy!  It will make each person more grateful.  That in its self  is a good thing!

Honored Contributor

Sorry but I'm not the type to toot my own horn. 

"Pure Michigan"
Super Contributor

Nice thread @SeaMaiden!

This website is dedicated to Random Acts of Kindness and has ideas and suggestions.

https://www.randomactsofkindness.org/

"Imagine a world.
Where people look out for each other.
Where we all pay it forward.
Where success is measured in selfless acts.
Where kindness is the philosophy of life."

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Sorry but I'm not the type to toot my own horn. 

@ID2  That's fine! Then, just toot someone else's horn!