Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to ALL - Friday July 24

Where did the time go?   Late again this weekend. *sigh*

Good Shabbos to all who observe.

Happy weekend to everyone. Hope you have a moment to relax!

Sunny, thank you for your heartfelt thoughts and prayers.  ITA!  Thank you for your thoughts about my mom.  She is hanging in there.

Ellen, thinking of you.

henny, thank you for your thoughts.

baker, I am not Jewish.   This is a special thread. Everyone is welcome here.

Sunny, thank you for starting my birthday thread last Saturday. My son surprised me and came home.  He was home for about 24 hours.  I was touched and grateful for all his efforts to make my weekend special.  It was exactly what I needed to put things in perspective for me. I am blessed. Heart 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you everyone for posting on this Shabbos thread. I am so glad you are here, whether you are Jewish or not, it makes no difference. Your presence, your thoughts and prayers and good wishes make it so special for everyone. 

A big welcome to all our new posters. Please come back next Friday, or post during the week. I'm always peeking and seeing if anyone else posted and shared their thoughts and feelings. 

Henny, Magenta is around. She's just working very hard and doesn't have much time to come online. But, she said she's going to try to post here next chance she has. 

Donna I'm so happy your son surprised you for your birthday! Could there ever be a better gift than that? 

Have a wonderful week everyone, safe and happy!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

Hi dear Sunny,

Nearly lost my patience, trying to find ypu and also feel bad, writing so larte, but was very busy with working and doing tours, studying, etc.

Hoping that you and everyone had a great Shabbat and now a good Sunday.   Had a small group Friday evening and yesterday morning, and couldn't get up (getting my hair and self in order this day) to make it to an earlier 10 a.m. church service and was rather

annoyed with myself over that.

To all, have a greaat week,

Love to all,

Magenta

Super Contributor

Hello Hennypenny.  Here I am.   Have been grossly absent since the boards have changed, as I don't like them in any way or forem, but missed ypu and other posters,

so hope I can come here sometimes, in between my many activities also from my orga-

nization "The Village."   At least one lecture re health, or like Tuesday evening a very

interesting lecture re WWII and you know who.

Have a wonderful week and hope Hennypenny that you are doing well.  Here in DC we

had great weather, very hot, but low humidity, so heavenly.

Take good care, and thanks for asking for me!!!

Love,

Liesbeth

Respected Contributor

Just checking back in .

Happy to see that your son was able to share your Birthday with you Donna. That is wonderful!

Magenta, I am so glad to see you. I know you are really busy with your career and with your work with the Village. Was just a tad concerned and was hoping that it wasn't your knee that was keeping you away.

We are having a beautiful day here in the low eighties and a nice breeze. Next week we are due for another heat wave, but thankfully we will have lots of humidity which is less scary in this dry time.

Tomorrow I enter a new decade. This one is  a bit daunting. Chin up I tell myself it is better than the alternative.