Respected Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All 12-14-18

@DREAMON......it wouldn't be Harold's would it????? YUM!!!!!!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

I have heard Harolds is really not very good!!

Honored Contributor

Happy weekend to everyone, ours is going to be very wet, but no snow!!

Respected Contributor

The best of everything to everybody...special thanks to Nature

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

I have heard Harolds is really not very good!!

@Shelbelle  -  hi! Just to let you know, there is more than one Harold's. The one in Edison NJ is the very best, but not so much the other location (maybe that's the one you heard about). They make those humongous sandwiches and I've heard their food is really good. However, you have to go with a group of people; otherwise you'll bring home large quantities of leftovers for the next week! See corned beef/pastrami sandwich below. Four or more people could eat from that monster! Eat and enjoy!!!

Related image

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbas Sunny and friends,

Boy the week flew by quickly!

I guess It was because we were so busy and distracted.

@cherry I loved the music and video you sent. It was just lovely. Enjoyed the midevil prints especially. 

I hope everyone has a good peaceful week!

Sunny your sentiments are beautiful as always.

I am so happy to come here every week.

xoxo, henny

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@sunala. You’re really early with Shabbat wishes today. Have a good Shabbos.

My granddaughter is celebrating her 10th birthday tomorrow and as she said “beginning double digits”....where did the time go? Dinner and birthday cupcakes at my son’s house. I’m so fortunate to have them close by.

It will be a rainy weekend here in NC, but anything beats last weekend with 8” of snow. Freezing temps have kept it from melting. 

Shabbat Shalom to all my friends here.

Shanus 💕

Thank you @Shanus. I love to hear snippets of your life, especially your dear granddaughters, who love their grandma's matzoh balls!! Do they love latkes as much as your matzoh balls?

We're going to have rain all weekend too, but it thankfully will be warm. The weatherman warned us not to expect to see the sun until Monday.

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Sabbath blessings one and all. Sunday is known as Gaudete Sunday, which means rejoice , in Latin. The candle in the advent wreath ,is rose pink, instead of purple. We are getting close to Christmas. Next week the final purple candle will be lit ,and then Christmas in a couple of days

@cherry- thank you for enlightening us about Gaudete Sunday. I'd never heard of that before. I just learned what an Advent Calendar is, which sounds quite interesting. Happy holidays to you and your dear family!

Esteemed Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

Wishing all a Shabbat Shalom! To all those in the bad weather's way, please stay warm and dry.

@sunala...one of the things I have learned this year is not to waste my time or energy on those who are entrenched in their  ignorance and are not willing to learn anything or enrich themselves. It does nothing except annoy me. Thank you for your support.

hi @reiki604 - thanks so much for reminding me to try and ignore those who just post here to provoke and show their ignorance. Even though I know the right thing to do, I sometimes forget. Good Shabbos!

Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos @sunala, we had potato pancakes from Trader Joe's, made them in my air fryer and they were great. Last year I ended up using Hash Browns, hey were were potato and made with oil

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.