Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

I'll give it a try if you like.  What would you like the name of the main board to be?  QVC Rejects?  The Official QVC Board?  

Q Boards Revived?

@Marp @Icegoddess 

I just read @Mellyg 's post in this thread.  Might we have something going?Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Marp wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

I'll give it a try if you like.  What would you like the name of the main board to be?  QVC Rejects?  The Official QVC Board?  

Q Boards Revived?

@Marp @Icegoddess 

I just read @Mellyg 's post in this thread.  Might we have something going?Smiley Happy

I really hope so @ECBG ! I registered a forum, but it's waiting approval. @Marp  link does work to the chat there (while waiting approval). WE in the "do we have something going" is the key word, it takes a village, friends!  But we can get this going 💕

Honored Contributor

@Mellyg 

Thank you so much.  

The last thing I am is "tech" savy, but a lot are.  I'm on my way to work because I refuse (and find it depressing) to sit home.  I'll check in occasionally.

Thank you for what you have done!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Okay all, looks like @Mellyg has picked up the torch.  I will not compete with her, but I will volunteer to help if needed.  I do think it is much more than a one person job.

Valued Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Okay all, looks like @Mellyg has picked up the torch.  I will not compete with her, but I will volunteer to help if needed.  I do think it is much more than a one person job.

@Icegoddess 

I wanted to get some wheels in motion, so did so. However, it is a huge undertaking (as you know), so there is room on this torch for more than my hands! 

By all means, I do not feel the need to be the "leader" of anything. I just wanted to try to get something going while the momentum and desire is strong! 

Honored Contributor

@Mellyg wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Icegoddess 

I wanted to get some wheels in motion, so did so. However, it is a huge undertaking (as you know), so there is room on this torch for more than my hands! 

By all means, I do not feel the need to be the "leader" of anything. I just wanted to try to get something going while the momentum and desire is strong! 

@Mellyg I'm fine with that.  Also looks like someone else has submitted a request, so we'll just see what shakes out of it.  I'm willing to help out whichever one ends up working out.  I probably should go over and set up an account so I can share my username with everybody.  I'm not hung up about sharing e-mails and such.  I have more than one for different puposes and none of them use my real name.

Valued Contributor

Re: Set up a Pro Board

[ Edited ]

I will check out Pro boards. Signed up at Wisteria Lane but seems cumbersome. I am tech challenged.

In my opinion the name should not have Q in title as this might thought to be connected to another ( political) group.

Maybe something  as simple as New Community Chat would be recognizable to all.

Respected Contributor

I have signed up on Pro boards, thanks for getting this going! I even figured out how to add an avatar. 

4DA790A1-147C-4D69-A641-E1D6251C9FFD.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Mellyg wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Marp wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

Q Boards Revived?

@Marp @Icegoddess 

I really hope so @ECBG ! I registered a forum, but it's waiting approval. @Marp  link does work to the chat there (while waiting approval). WE in the "do we have something going" is the key word, it takes a village, friends!  But we can get this going 💕

Thank you so much @Mellyg !

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Mellyg wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Icegoddess 

@Mellyg I'm fine with that.  Also looks like someone else has submitted a request, so we'll just see what shakes out of it.  I'm willing to help out whichever one ends up working out.  I probably should go over and set up an account so I can share my username with everybody.  I'm not hung up about sharing e-mails and such.  I have more than one for different puposes and none of them use my real name.

I'd be willing to help Moderate at ProBoards too - I already Moderate another site at ProBoards, so I'm very familiar with the Admin. stuff.

The Wisteria Lane site (while nice), is cumbersome and hard to navigate - I'm sorry I had a "knee-jerk" reaction, and asked to join.