Honored Contributor
Love never fails Love Never ends. My soul mate unequaled by anyone else besides family suffered greatly Cancer advanced stage. Hospice showed me what to expect in coming weeks. Witnessed the power of GOD more ways then one. Love is powerful! As I'm writing this holding in my hand tumbled gem rocks he gifted from his last trip to Grand Canyon. Long for the day when Cancer No longer exists. Heartfelt Prayers for him and his wife and family. Though this is differcult time for everyone including you and your husband thank you for all you do, Bless you and your family.🌹
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I will say a special prayer for the family and you tonight. Thoughts are with you all. 

Trusted Contributor

My thoughts and prayers go out to this family.

Respected Contributor

sending prayers there way.

Honored Contributor

Will pray for them.

Honored Contributor

So sorry,

Image result for healing thoughts and prayers pics

Trusted Contributor

Prayers for him and his family.  This reinforces my thinking about everyday being a gift from God.  May he bask in Gods light.  Prayers for everyone involved.  

Valued Contributor
  • Thank you all for holding  them up.Such a painful reminder to live everyday   to its fullest...I cant imagiine the days that will follow,but I will  support them  anyway i can. This is one of those things you pray never touches your life, but it happens  every day  to somone else,we never know what pain others,are suffering  through.. .Thanks again friends,Hugs,Maryanne 
Honored Contributor

so little can be said. I know how I felt when my DD was diagnoised with cancer. Every ache or pain she has I worry.

I am so very sorry to hear of such devastating news especially to people are close to you. 

many fond thoughts your way

Trusted Contributor

Praying is all we can do now!  We need to count our blessings while we still have them!