Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby   Image result for congratulations on your new pad images

Thank you for thinking of me with your kind posts. Everything is fine although I liked your sister's thought of "feathers ruffled." I was thinking of giving up the forums all together due to the rudeness I have recently encountered, but then my sister would have said "that is letting them win." So, I will be returning to post after the break and getting away with Ian for a few enjoyable days. 

I'm thrilled to read you have found a new home. It sounds perfect and I hope you will be very happy. I know what hard work and time goes into downsizing, but when it's all done and you are settled in your new place, you will feel a sense of pride and relief.

Thank you for your friendship.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Respected Contributor

@Puddles  I so look forward to you coming back after a break. Your posts have helped me feel better and your pictures are awesome.I thank you for all your kindness and concern.You have many friends here.There are many rude and mean people that we can"t change,but by golly they will never win.Have a nice break and take care.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 

Image result for heartbroken grandmother

How can you mend a grandmother's broken heart?  Time and patience are two ways to begin.  Sometimes kids do and say things that hurt without thinking of the consequences.  I hope time will allow both of you to mend your relationship.  ((Hugs)) and prayers.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

@Puddles , Hello Puddles!  Where are you?  I've looked for you on every beach, under seashells, behind umbrellas, where the mermaids live and even on the fishing boats.  I cant find you anywhere Smiley Sad.  I will ask your friends, the sea gulls, to help me look for you.  Until we find you, take care of business and be happy.  You are loved very much, SC HeartImage result for images of seagulls

@Sweet Caroline 1  You are such a breath of fresh air to our thread. Thank you for being so diligent in looking for me, but you know being the mermaid I am, I often swim waaaay out to sea just to get away from all the bothersome fishes and other creatures.

Thank you for missing me.

I am so proud of you for standing up for yourself with those bullies at your work. You are loved here and we will always be here for love and support.Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

68791245_1191082971086231_4178504571959640064_n.jpg

@Puddles   Missing your presence and hope all is well with you and your loved ones.

@Sassy7356  my sweet friend for all your adorable pictures and notes while I've been away. All is well with me and my family. I hope you are feeling better.

I just had to quote this adorable kitty!Heart

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

813051f5ac5fc155484b2ab606c07ece.jpg

Thinking of you, @Puddles , and hope all is well.

@Sassy7356  I just had to tell you how much I Love Mini graphics this picture!

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@possummink  Adore this picture.Heart

How sweet were the pictures you shared of Kiwi holding TT. Just precious.Heart I know you must be missing them terribly. Are they settling in their new home?

I'm glad you had a nice visit with your sister and BIL. How is your brother doing? I have Nancy in my prayers and pray all will go well. Also, I'm praying your GS will be safe from the hurricane heading for FL.

I hope you are well. I'm so far behind on everyone, but I really needed some time to get myself together before heading to Tyler for my SIL's memorial. There are times when you feel you have to be the strong one for everyone else and you forget to take time for yourself. Anyway, thank you for missing me.

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Eyes!

@Puddles 

Puddles,   Hoping all is going well with you, Ian, Snow White and your brother and family.   You are missed, but understand needing a break.   I've been taking brief breaks from my computer on weekends lately.  Have had a lot going on.   

I hope you are feeling much better and are back to feeing good and being well.   Take good care, and pets for Snow White.  Cat Very HappyHeart

@possummink  Love, love, love this picture.Heart