Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

What a week! Back home now.Daughter is at home recovering after 2 surgeries on her leg.She has plates and pins now.It will take some time but she is on the way now to healing.Son -in-law also had his surgery.The wound was worse than they thought,Had to have some bone removed.He will be admitted to a nursing home for follow up care for about a month.We are still waiting to find out about my son"s surgery.Not real happy about that.I am so tired but hanging in there.I can"t thank you enough for all your caring and prayers.Take care and love to all.

@hellie jo 

Sending out tons more special healing

prayers and positive energy to your

family.

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

The Tampa skyline.   I'm really getting concerned about my grandsons being in Florida with that hurricane Dorian picking  up strength and seeming to be zeroing in on mid Florida coast line and maybe heading across the state to near Tampa.   My youngest grandson is at school near Orlando and the storm track is right over that area.  The other two grandsons are in Tampa and that's in the track too.   I know the storm can veer off the spaghetti tracks that show where it might be heading, but if it's a Cat 4,  it's going to have a lot of collateral damage plus all the rain as it slows up.   

My niece is taking her radioactive iodine pill today and will be in a hotel in isolation.   She had a post on FB this morning, a video,  mentioning all that's happened to her in the past year, with the birth of the twins,  meeting her real birth mother,  planning to meet her birth father, and then finding out about the thyroid cancer and the surgery plus this upcoming treatment.   She has deep and wonderful faith and outlook.   I am sure hoping this helps her make a total recovery and she can get back to her normal hectic life soon.  

I am waiting to hear what my CA friend's neurologist has to recommend for her, with her exhibiting the early stages of Alzheimer's.   She's just about 56 years old.   Her mom had it and died from it's complications.  So darn scary and sad for her.  

Honored Contributor

Lovely

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie 

While out of town, we looked at condos (townhomes) in the area!  It was fun seeing how different the architecture is there!

We loved one of the places, except the master bath was way too small!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hey all

not a good afternoon.

very bad afternoon in fact. 

My DD and I had a major falling out, and I disowned my 14 yr old grand daughter. The story is to long and involved but am so upset with what my grand daughter did.

not much else right now, may be back later.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

image 0

@viva923 

Viva,   I am sorry to read about the things going on with your granddaughter.   I hope things will come out ok after a bit.  Take care of yourself, my Friend.  Sending prayers and hugs.    Heart

Honored Contributor

@viva923   Heart