Honored Contributor

hey all

newsy postings today. just busy busy again today.

dh sat/sun is today and tomorrow then back to work for 3 days 12 hour shift. just like sea duty really nothing that can be done.

dh did errands today and taped up some the house today, the insulation tarp gave way in an area,he crawled underneath the house and got i all taped back up.

ok guys,have clothes to fold. later.

Honored Contributor

0CB1D021-492A-44EC-8F20-BB3EACD51B8D.jpeg

@hullie 

Hullie,   Tab looks as if he's about ready to pounce on something on the table.   You got a really cute photo of him and his intensity.   Bless your sister for giving him a good home.   He's sure beautiful.

I love vegetables and try to have several every day.   I try to keep a little tray of Capellini tomatoes in my kitchen window and eat several of them every day.  They are really tasty for being 'store bought' instead of fresh from a farmstand.  They're quite a bit bigger than cocktail tomatoes and pricy most of the time, but the benefits outweigh the cost.   I get the prepackaged salads often and sometimes make a big salad for supper, adding hardboiled eggs, baby beets, sunflower seeds or any seeds I have around, plus some ham or chicken.    

I keep the Pict Sweet okra in the freezer at all times, along with their Spring Vegetable mix which has asparagus in it.  Love that as a side.  I love Tex-Mex food and could eat it everyday especially tacos,  shrimp tacos, fish tacos, any taco or you name it,  I'll eat it.   I haven't had breakfast yet and am making myself hungry.   

Do you add cinnamon and butter to your Acorn squash when you fix it in the oven?   Our grocery store sometimes has fresh salmon or other good fish already bagged and seasoned and all I have to do it put it into the microwave and it's ready for supper.   I love the salmon that way.  It's not dried out, and well seasoned.  Love that convenience. Heart     They also have pre bagged and seasoned veggies in various combos or just one veggie all ready to go into the microwave.  

Honored Contributor

Cat creations

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: plant and flower

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: flower, plant, sky, nature and outdoor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, indoor

Honored Contributor

What's better than ONE Westie? ! Well TWO Westies of Course !!"