@possummink 

I am in love with this bendy flexy kitty!!! Cat LOL

----------------------------------

All of my children have paws   =^..^=

Respected Contributor

Re: SUMMER AT THE SHORE🌞⛱️ 🐚🏊

@Puddles wrote:

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'Pick your perfect Fall day: A: drive to see the fall leaves, dinner out with friends B: favorite book, pumpkin bread, fall scented candle C: visit pumpkin patch, eat a caramel apple, Halloween movie D: long walk in the woods, bonfire, warm apple cider IT'S ALWAYS Autumn'

A or D for me Heart

A or B for me. Hearts mini graphics

A or B for me, that pumpkin bread is still calling out to me.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of text

43 here this morning warming up to the low 70s and tomorrow it should hit the mid 80s.  Next week we drop off to highs in the 60s.  Perfect fall weather, I think.

@Sassy7356   We won't have 60's until December, of course, that could change.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'blue jean Apple Chart Best Uses Apple Type All Ûider Apple Pur pose Juicing Juic Sauce ating Braeburn Salads Baking Pies X Cortland Empire Fuji X X Gala X X Granny Smith X X X Golden Delicious X X Honeycrisp X Jonagold X Macoun X Mclntosh X Pink Lady X Rome X Red Delicious'

Honored Contributor

having problems connecting my i pad, kept giving message this accessory is not compatible and will not work, and i pad stopped working, this had been going on for weeks, well, tonight, i asked dh to look at it, he took a simple eraser and took the i pad off the typing board i purchased at apple when i got it several years ago, anyway,he erased the connectors, cleaned them as he says, he said this is the easiest and best way to clean connectors, sure enough, can actually type with my board that i can see on my i pad screen.so glad he figured out how to fix this, i was constantly turning off and on my i pad to limp along for weeks now.

ok guys tomorrow

Honored Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

Hi Cuzzin Snow White

We're having a totally pawsome

Caturday and we can see that

you are too!  Cat LOL

Lubz Heart

Cuzzins Olivia,Henry and Jack

Cat HappyCat HappyCat Happy

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

@beastielove 

Good evening Cuzzins Olivia, Henry and Jack. It was a  pawsome day for me too playing with my neighbor cat friend. So,  I'll wish you all sweet dreams.

Hugz & lubz, Snow White 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@viva923    I know you've been frustrated with your iPad for awhile, so I'm glad your DH was able to fix it.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor