Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

May be an image of indoor and text that says 'Collage by Jeanny Kroeze'

Trusted Contributor

I try to listen to my gut but my gut is always a culmination of what my mind and heart is telling me.  Thanks you Snickers, Sweet Caroline and Snickers for your recent well wishes which I have not yet responded to. I've been feeling stronger each day but still trying to gain more lung strength.  

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of text

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@hullie 

Hullie,   I am glad to read your post that you are feeling stronger each day.   Hoping this finds you well on the way to a full recovery soon so you can enjoy being out on your lake with your nieces and nephew, plus friends.   

I have not gone back yet to read postings that I have missed, quite a few, when I am off the computer for days at a time.   

Hot and sultry here today as I guess it is over pretty much of the country.  Not doing much and even at that I feel ''wilted'' like some of my plants outside are looking.   It's just the heat of the day for them, they perk up pretty quickly after the sun move on westward.   Me,  it takes longer.  😏

Take good care and stay cool.   Wishing you an awesome rest of your day and week.  Be safe!! 🥰🌼🙏

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'WHICH ONE DO YOU FOLLOW MORE? A. Your MIND B. Your HEART c. Your GUT'

My Heart

@Sassy7356 

Sassy,  I try to follow my mind as it's more logical,  but I end  up following my heart most of the time.  💗

Super Contributor

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of bird and text that says 'incredible goy com Bishop Begin the day by looking for the beauty that surrounds you. ~SHERRI BISHOP'

@Sassy7356  Every early morning I walk through my gardens seeing which daylilies have bloomed, removing the dead flowers, seeing how happy plants are before the scorching sun hits them. Smiley Happy

@Sassy7356    @mousiegirl 

I love daylilies.  Last year we had our landscaping company plant 20 lilies on the west side of our home.  There are 10 lemony yellow plants which have already started to bloom and 10 rosy pink plants which are now budding up.  They are just beautiful when they bloom.  We also added pathway solar lights so they can be seen after dark.  Beautiful!  

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

May be a closeup of animal and outdoors

@possummink 

Gorgeous animal.  It reminds me that one of our neighbors recently saw a red and gray fox in a forested area on the edge of town .  She and her friend were on a bike ride at the time.  I was surprised that they came this close as there are a lot of residential areas where they saw him.  What a nice treat.  Smiley Happy  

I heard St. Louis temps will be very hot tomorrow.  100+ so try to stay cool and hydrated and hopefully indoors.  Give the cats some snuggles from us.  Smiley Happy

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~