Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

Good night my friends.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER 🐣🐇🌷🐝

Good Night Angel Images With Text Messages

My @Tissyanne    I am sending you wishes for a restful night. 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING IS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER ????

@Puddles wrote:

BlackCat-Hello-Ani    @possummink 

Our @Tissyanne had an attack and had to have her gallbladder removed last week. She has not been doing well since and will see the surgeon tomorrow. She was badly inflamed and has gone through several issues like keeping her oxygen levels up, nausea and pain. She has an appointment with the surgeon in the morning in hopes he can help her. I am really concerned, so your prayers are appreciated.

Have you been home from Florida for awhile? Did you enjoy yourself? We sure missed you.

Did you have Easter with your DD? Our family gathering was beautiful and enjoyed by all. We are having a bit of a cool down too, but nothing like you describe for your area. Stay warm!

I'll keep you updated on Tissyanne.

@Puddles   In my opinion, patients are sent home too soon after surgery.  I was surprised that @Tissyanne went home the same day.  It's a shame she is suffering, hopefully that will be rectified post haste.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

PaperLink Greeting Card Get Well Soon

Praying for your body to heal and for you to have this surgery behind you.  God Bless You precious @Tissyanne.  You are Loved  Heart

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower, outdoors and text that says 'May we be at peace in our hearts. May we be at peace in our homes. May we be at peace with one another. May we imagine peace in our world. mary Lavis EVERYDAYSPIRIT.NET'

Honored Contributor

May be an illustration of one or more people, people standing and text that says 'Things to help you you stay motivated... 1. Write down your teelings. 2. Create structure in your day 3. Socialize and have some laughs Exercise 5. Plan for the future and have something to look forward to... heather stillufsen @heather_rosehill (yes this wil end)'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of 2 people, flower, outdoors and text

Honored Contributor

Yesterday Jason took Gracie out around 5 pm.  Shortly after that he called me and asked me to come outside.  Gracie had been attacked by another dog.  Gracie was leashed, the other dog wasn't as it had escaped out of the house.  Jason caught the other dog, a Boston Terrier, out of the corner of his eye flying towards Gracie.  He quickly bent down to pick her up but the other dog had her on her side with one of her feet in its mouth.  He wedged the other dog's mouth off of Gracie, got her picked up to shoulder level and the Boston Terrier was jumping almost that high to get at her.  He was able to call 911, the sheriff came, took pictures.  The Mom of this dog finally came outside with a leash and said she had gotten the Boston from a farm and it had known aggression problems.  She apologized over and over and said she would take care of any vet bills.  

The blood we saw on Gracie was coming from Jason's thumb which must have happened as he was prying the other dog's mouth off.  The sheriff called again last night to check on Gracie and to inform us the other dog was up-to-date on all shots.