Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

I don't know if any of you have noticed or not, other than @Puddles,  I have been missing from here, but since no one has asked about me, here is "my" medical report, I had an abscessed tooth at the end of April, I had to take a series of antibiotics  before the tooth was pulled, which was a week yesterday!  After a Dr.'s visit yesterday, I have found out I may have a torn rotator cuff, scheduled for a MRI, my osteoarthritis has gotten worse, do not want a knee replacement, hopefully can manage with shots in the knee!  I know I am not important here, it and certainly shows!

@Hooty  We have some of the most loving, caring posters on this thread, so I hope you are now feeling the love with their posts in response to your post.Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@possummink 

I was just stopping by to see if there was a post from you. I checked a couple times and again didn't see you posting. I'm sad to read that you are still fighting what I call the "crude." Thinking of you and hope you feel better soon.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Hooty , 

I always enjoy your being here, but have not been here on this thread to much myself lately. I am saddened that you are having health problems. I want to let you know that you are important, and I will be looking for updates from you. 

c4cd8515a08fe4d6ba3745b2bcd15039.gif

Honored Contributor

@Hooty Dear hootie, I'm very sorry that I didn't notice you missing.  I did notice that several are missing but didn't know who.  I did send you a note in one of my posts during the storms on Saturday.  It means a lot to me to come here and be among friends.  It is healing.  I don't talk about my personal problems much but I have a lot of them.  Mostly medical like yours.  I get the blues and come here to get lifted up.  I love you my Auburn friend and I will try do do better in the future.  Sending you HUGS and SMOOCHES and APOLOGIES, Love, SC Heart

Honored Contributor

Autumn time is coming

@Hooty 

Hooty.  Hoping you are able to rest comfortably and get sleep at night.   Treat yourself gently and pamper yourself.    I hope Max is being a good guy and helping "mom" take care of herself.  Pets to him.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@possummink 

I was just stopping by to see if there was a post from you. I checked a couple times and again didn't see you posting. I'm sad to read that you are still fighting what I call the "crude." Thinking of you and hope you feel better soon.

@Puddles 

Puddles,   Thank you.   You have named it well.   The cough is almost the worst part of this 'thing'.   Congestion is the next worst and part of that is the trigger for the coughing.   My one brother said it's reflux and I say it isn't as it happens at all times of the day and night and when I am sitting up as well as laying down.  

I hope your area is not being affected by the awful flooding that hit the Houston area.  I haven't gone back and read all of the posts.   I didn't even bother to turn the computer on for over 2 days., just wasn't up to it but did miss my friends here.    

Give Snow White a gentle hug and some petting for me.  Be safe and well, my Friend. 

Honored Contributor

Disfrutando de la primavera

Honored Contributor

@Hooty  Image result for images for feel better soonDear hootie, when you're feeling better, I'd like to talk to you about your knee and other health issues you mentioned.  Love, SC Heart

Honored Contributor

Possums chew funny Found an adorable animal GIF? Submit it here.

Love watching these babies and others like them enjoy their fruit and other foods.  Gentle little ones. Heart

Honored Contributor

Lapinpöllö hautoo | Flickr - Photo Sharing!