Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Sassy7356 

i’m sorry you fell!

Do you have a reason for falling so much?💗

@LTT1   It is like I have some vertigo all the time.  My eyes overshoot when I look from side-to-side or up and down causing the dizziness.  This is what causes the majority of my falls.  

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 , I am sorry to hear that!

Honored Contributor

@possummink   What talent your youngest GD has!

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text that says 'sun gazing. com INFINITY Aches and pains are here to stay, they seem to change day by day. The list of ailments seems to grow, as the body starts to slow. You can't be young weak or prissy, GETTING OLD IS NOT FOR SISSIES'

Honored Contributor

@possummink 

Protein (Energy) balls recipe:

2 cups oatmeal

1 cup mini chocolate chips

1 1/3 cups protein powder (we use a vanilla)

1 cup ground flax seed

2 tablespoons chia seeds

1 1/2 cups peanut butter

1 cup honey

Mix all together (with hands is the easiest).  Refrigerate 30 minutes.  Roll into balls, @1-1 1/2 inches in diameter,  and freeze.  Two equal one serving.

My DD eats these for breakfast everyday along with some type of fruit.  

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@Sassy7356 

i’m sorry you fell!

Do you have a reason for falling so much?💗

@LTT1   It is like I have some vertigo all the time.  My eyes overshoot when I look from side-to-side or up and down causing the dizziness.  This is what causes the majority of my falls.  

@Sassy7356 

My vertigo is now occurring nearly all the time, too.

It has caused me much embarrassment! 

‘I will stop in the middle of a sentence, trying to remember what I was going to say!

Meclizine seems to take care of it, but I am starting to try other things now too, in hopes that it will clear up.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Puddles @Sassy7356 @Hooty @possummink @hellie jo 

We are home and DH’s procedure went just fine!

He is resting!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

heyguys

SASSY oh my gosh, a nasty spill you took. Do hope you heal a-ok.

Poss your grand daughter talent of drawing is spectacular. Wow she has got some super talent.

got my walk in this afternoon. talked to mailman. he was telling me about nasty weather coming in for tomorrow. listening to 4pm news there are weather alerts for nasty storms tomorrow.

not much else. will check in later.

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@Sassy7356 wrote:

tumblr_o79vpba9ZX1rmxahho1_500.jpg

@Sassy7356 

Uh oh,  Sassy.   I posted the same picture  as you did.  We must be following the same blogger.   She has beautiful photos and gifs.   Sorry!! 

I went back an checked all the posts before I almost posted the butterfly one too.   Many times I start posting before going back to read previous postings,  especially when I'm getting on here for just a short time before heading out on errands.   I need to look before posting. Cat Very Happy

@possummink   It's OK.  I don't mind when it happens.  Half the time I don't remember what has been posted even when I am the one that has posted it.  I am always questioning my own posts to if I have already posted something.

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

Image may contain: text that says 'sun gazing. com INFINITY Aches and pains are here to stay, they seem to change day by day. The list of ailments seems to grow, as the body starts to slow. You can't be young weak or prissy, GETTING OLD IS NOT FOR SISSIES'

@Hooty   Amen to that!