Super Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM & A HAPPY OCTOBER WEEKEND TO ALL!

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  Sending good thoughts to still oxox.  Wishing you a speedy and successful recovery.

Cyber hugs going out to those kids still without the loving arms of their families.  I'm praying that the parents can be located and that all these families can be reunited. 

Trusted Contributor

May blessings hover over your heads! (Watch out for low d...

May blessings hover over your heads! (Watch out for low doorways.)

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@sunala Thanks much for your uplifting message as it was truly a light in these dark days!   Happy fall ya'll as we say here in the south.

I'm a southern gal, too, @Boomernichols!  Happy fall, y'all!   Good wishes to all of you who read and post here.💛❤️🧡

Autumn.jpg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Thank you so much for this comfy place.

Wishing everyone a peaceful, happy, healthy weekend.

@I am still oxox, sending good thoughts for quick healing. Let us know how you are doing.

Peace to all.

henny

Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom! Difficult to feel Fall in NC when it's 80 degrees today!!! Thank you @sunala  keeping this thread going weekly for inspiration, especially needed now.

Please MASK UP and protect yourself and others. Selfishly, I'd like to have Friday night dinners in person with my family again instead of ZOOM.

Honored Contributor

@sunala 

Have a wonderful weekend, thank you for such a beautiful post.Smiley Happy