Trusted Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM TO EVERYONE

@Shanus wrote:

Yes, it's a bit early in the day, but wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Safe July 4th weekend. 

If traveling, enjoy your stay and drive carefully or if flying, do so mindfully.

No one can take Sunny's place and hope she returns soon.

Shanus

Thank you for filling in for Sunny. Sending best wishes to everyone for a safe and happy 4th of July. This thread has been a constant source of inspiration for many of us. Sending my best to everyone.😊

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Shanus for starting the weekly thread. Wishing all who read & post a Shabbat Shalom & a wonderful & safe 4th of July!

To @sunala wishing you well & hope to hear from you soon!
Super Contributor

I was finally able to log in this evening and wanted to wish all of you a peaceful and pleasant Happy Fourth.  Sending good thoughts to Sunny. 

Respected Contributor

To Sunny and friends,

I finally was able to sign in.

Shanus thank you so much for starting our Shabbat thread. 

It means so much to gather here each friday. I was really missing being able to join in.

I hope everyone has a peaceful, enjoyable weekend.

sending my best wishes to all and good thoughts to our special sunny who holds us together and gives us such joy each week.

henny

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shanus,

Thanking you for helping Sunny out with this thread that stands like a signpost of hope, peace and inspiration.  May Sunny be blessed in rising to whatever challenge has confronted her.

I am late to wish everyone a happy and safe Fourth of July; please accept my late but sincere best wishes for our nation's birthday.