Honored Contributor

Re: *****SHABBAT SHALOM MARCH 22ND*****

Waving hi from snowy, central NY.    My crocuses are frozen solid.  It's only in the mid 20s right now. Not sure exactly how much is expected. Why?  Depends on who you listen to. lol   Maybe 3 inches, maybe 8 or more.  UGH!

Good Shabbos, Happy Purim and happy weekend to all. 

I hope everyone has a relaxing, fun weekend. 

Since so many of us are experiencing winter weather, I decided to make a chicken pot pie to share with all of you. 

Help yourself, mangia! 

Roasted Chicken Pot Pie

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

A very snowy day here!  Expecting 3 to 6 in. but looks like the walks & roads are just wet.  That is good as long as the temps don't drop.  I hope that weather doesn't threaten the joy of this weekend.  Wishing a Good Shabbos, Happy Purim and Happy Palm Sunday for this weekend!

FB_IMG_1711123321154.jpg

Respected Contributor

@dmod nj    Boy, am I envious of that chicken pot pie!  It looks delicious!  You deserve it though.  I'm so sorry to hear you're expecting more snow and bitter cold.💝

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj   Another delicious looking Friday night dinner in NJ. YUM!!!

Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@dmod nj    Boy, am I envious of that chicken pot pie!  It looks delicious!  You deserve it though.  I'm so sorry to hear you're expecting more snow and bitter cold.💝

Hi @cheriere   help yourself to the pot pie. Smiley Happy   It stopped snowing a few hours ago.  Still only in the low 20s.    Now, the local weather peeps are saying  up to 8 inches overnight.  I may have to make more hot chocolate for everyone! lol  lol  

Healthy Homemade Hot Chocolate (Paleo, dairy-free)

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@dmod nj   Sending you a virtual hug 🤗 across the miles.  I do hope the weather forecast is wrong for your sake.  Stay warm.💝💕