Honored Contributor

Re: *****SHABBAT SHALOM JULY 14th*****

Valued Contributor

@Shanus   Shalom!  I realize your Friday posts are inclusive, but Ancestry puts me at 16% Sephardic so I hope I can use this greeting.

Weekend plans always include my writers' group where we share our work. I just finished Book #3 in my series and am eager to hear what my colleagues think about the last chapter wrapup.

Shopping with some of my daughters on Saturday. Always fun spending time with the kddos. My grandson has asked me to go to "Mission Impossible" next week, and I'm looking forward to that.

Many happy returns for your birthday! 

Honored Contributor

Good evening, Smiley Happy

Good Shabbos and happy weekend to all!   

@Shanus  thank you for this week's inclusive thread. Smiley Happy   YAY!!  I'm excited you have your new teeth, especially for your milestone birthday!   Mine is Tuesday!  I'll be 63.    You're so right, it's all about feeling good and healthy!   Looking good is a bonus!    Why not eyelet?  I like eyelet. 

@MOMMAVik  your menu sounds delicious!  I'll bring dessert. What time is dinner? lol Yes, please, to the pina colada! 

@zitawins much good luck with your new book. Smiley Happy

Enjoy the movie with your grandson....a fun day making memories. Smiley Happy

Enjoy a piece of birthday cake in honor of our birthday girl! 

75 Birthday Chocolate Cake with Gold Glitter Number 75 Candles (GIF) —  Download on Funimada.com

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend. Smiley Happy  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@dmod nj, Happy Birthday coming up this week! Wishing you all the best this coming year!
Honored Contributor

@Shanus     Happy Birthday Week!     Have you hinted around that the traditional gift for the 75th is DIAMOND???    And considering your recent dental ordeal.......you deserve SEVERAL!!!!     Best Wishes, di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@zitawins   You're always welcom with 0 %!!! Lol

Congrats on the third book...you've been quite productive.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. So hard to believe I'm 75!!! Greatful that I don't feel like it. Heart

Honored Contributor

Thank you @dmod nj  and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, too.

Eyelet:  I dress very tailored and have never done ruffles, rhinestones, etc., but walked passed J Crew and the cutest white eyelet top called my name as a birthday outfit. 

Honored Contributor

@MOMMAVik   @Desertdi   Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Please forgive me if I've missed anyone who remembered my birthday. I'm very appreciative for my "friends" here each week. Heart

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Thank you all for the birthday wishes.  Smiley Happy  

@Shanus  I dress the same way.....nothing trendy. I always did.   Sometimes, something different is just what you need! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.