Highlighted
Honored Contributor

****** SHABBAT SHALOM AUGUST 25TH******

Shabbat Shalom and Happy weekend to all.

No big plans here...100 degrees today, storms predicted tonite and close to that tomorrow. I will however attend the opening tomorrow of our new ArtsCenter where I've taken and taught classes for years. It's exciting that enough money was raised to relocate and build a larger facility.

If you're new here and just stopping by, this is an inclusive thread to meet forum friends and share your weekend plans, etc.

Wishing all a wonderful (and cool) weekend.

Shanus Heart

Shabbat Shalom.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: ****** SHABBAT SHALOM AUGUST 25TH******

One more weekend to enjoy before the unofficial end of Summer.

We are traveling to the Mountains this weekend to visit long time friends. It is going to be about 75 degrees there so it will be a change for us as we have been humid most of the Summer.

We have a busy weekend scheduled for Labor Day...then kids back to school and the mind set changes.

Enjoy your Weekend and Week ahead.

Summer Solstice Dog GIF

Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos, where has this summer gone, yikes!!!

Honored Contributor

Have A Great Weekend Flower GlitterShabbat Shalom. Scritte a mano - arte vettoriale royalty-free di Sabbath ebraico

Honored Contributor

Looking forward to fall because the summer temps and storms in NC have been brutal.

The seasons seem to fly by more quickly the older I get. Lol

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend! We just "survived" record high temperatures & are seeing cooler air move in. Humidity is still high; every part of my body aches. Lately I have been to my round of medical appointments: dentist for a crown, eye doctor for exam & injection for macular edema in one eye & pain mgmt for plan for gel injections to my nasty left knee. Finally approved by insurance so next week is the first one. 

Hope this finds all of you looking forward to a restful & fun weekend ahead.  Be well!

FB_IMG_1692983626848.jpg

Respected Contributor

I'm late as usual.

I hope everyone had a peaceful Shabbat and are enjoying the weekend. 

I am done with the heat and ready for fall. 

Donna do you have a good meatball recipe you can share? Mr henny loves them and I said I would make and freeze so he could have when ever he wanted. Not crazy about the ones the Q sells and he thinks mine are  "boring"--- I use lydia B's recipe.

Honored Contributor

@MOMMAVik   Busy time with all those appts. Hope you feel pain free soon. Heart