Honored Contributor

SHABBAT SHALOM AND WELCOME BACK

Ok, so yes it's rather early and hope others find this thread. 

I'm excited to be able to begin this thread for us again. Wishing all of us a safe and happy weekend.

We have an unseasonably wam weekend and I see others are going to experience blizzards. Global warming?

I'll be taking shabbat dinner to my DS's house...kids wanted matzoh balls (go figure), so they'll be along for the ride 1/2 hr. away. 

Best wishes and hugs to Sunny.

Shanus 😘

Regular Contributor

Re: SHABBAT SHALOM AND WELCOME BACK

Shabbat Shalom!  So happy to be able to participate in the Forum again - especially for this weekly "thread."  Wishing you all good health, happiness, and peace.

Honored Contributor

We had a beautiful warm and sunny week..till today. It is raining like crazy, windy, and getting colder. 

Hope the weekend is good to all of you.

Have A Wonderful Weekend weekend weekend quotes its the weekend weekend  images weekend greetings | Happy weekend quotes, Weekend quotes, Weekend  greetings

Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos and TGIF! 

Hope your week was a good one!  

We are having windows/sliding door replaced, so there will lots of clean up and putting back going on this weekend here. 

Thank you, @Shanus , for continuing this friendly thread. Smiley Happy   Should I taste one of the matzoh balls before you go?  After all, I want to be sure they are perfect for your family. Smiley Wink  Of course, it's no bother. Smiley Happy

I wish you all a peaceful, restorative weekend. 

Today is National Pizza with the Works Except Anchovies Day.   So, enjoy a slice with whatever toppings you like.  No worries, anchovies are available for anyone who wants them. 

Assorted Pizzas High Resolution Stock Photography and Images - Alamy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Welcome back to us all, last week I was not able to post on this thread, virtual hugs to all of us !!!

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Thank you Shanus for gathering us all together once again on familiar territory.

It was ninety here yesterday and the same again today. Not at all fallish. 

Please put in a good word so that we can cool down and get rain!

Donna, the pizza looks yummy. Thank you for bringing a feast for supper.

Have a safe peaceful weekend everyone!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is such a joy to be able to return to this forum and post "Good Shabbos" for all.

Our area is to become chillier this weekend, and I notice that the leaves have now left their "peak beauty" moment behind.  Still, there is some allure to a grey and chilly autumn.

I hope everyone has a pleasant and safe weekend!  

Thank you, Shanus, for starting the thread.   Sunny, you are always in our thoughts.  Virtual hugs to all! 

(Ha ha!  The power of subconscious thinking.  I forgot that Shellbelle wished everyone "virtual hugs."  Well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?)

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shabbat Shalom! They haven't been doing a lot of promotion for it, but I believe there is a 12 noon EST Hannukah show on the streaming channel. It would be great to support this, so it gets bigger and better!

EDITED: I can't find it?????

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

Thank you @Shanus for starting us here. Shabbat Shalom, good health & peace to all.

Enjoy your family Shabbat dinner, complete with matzah balls!

@dmod nj, for me any day can be Pizza Day!!