Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

If you saw the show the OP mentions you’ve got to see Blake’s interview with a Pierce Morgan. It’s a CNN interview. You can find I’d by searching on a Google or looking for it on Youtube. It’s called 

“Robert Blake unleashes during Piers Morgan interview”

He’s off his rocker in the interview. He’s combative and talking nonsense.

@Mindy D  Was this an older interview? If so I think I've seen it.

Honored Contributor
He seems pretty unstable now but I think he is a pathetic figure of a man. Nothing like the vibrant roles he portrayed in the past. I really do feel sorry for him and the sorrow he has had in his life, seemingly from all directions.
Honored Contributor

I think he was always unstable, but people didn't know anything about child abuse and bipolar and other mental illnesses when he was coming up in Hollywood.

They just thought he was high strung and difficult and whatever other label you want to put on him.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Re: ROBERT BLAKE

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

I was a big Robert Blake fan. I thought he was a good actor & I watched all of his tv shows & movies.I also think he had a very sad life & kept a lot bottled up inside.

One day it all bubbled over.Unfortunately, IMO, I do think he was involved in Bonnie’s murder.I think that caused him to finally break down .What we see of him today is a result of all that.

He is a shell of the man he used to be. Very sad.