Valued Contributor

Question for Parents With Teens and Phone Tracking

We have a teen who is a new driver and we're still a little nervous when she leaves out to go to school or work.    We would like to get some sort of app/service on our IPhones where we could keep track of everyone's location and especially her's since she forgets to text when she gets to destination.  Anyone have any recommendations for a reliable service and if so, details please

Valued Contributor

Re: Question for Parents With Teens and Phone Tracking

if you and your family have iphones, there's already an app on the phone called "Find My" that will allow you to track/find each other's cell phone. 

Contributor

We have the same situation and we use Life 360 on our iphones.  Hope this helps.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MandyG06 wrote:

if you and your family have iphones, there's already an app on the phone called "Find My" that will allow you to track/find each other's cell phone. 

@patticakes @MandyG06  My family uses the Find My app also which is on your phones already.  My DD uses it for her teens as do I. They can see where I am too.  can be turned off.

Honored Contributor

@patticakes 

If you have a problem adding the app, the techs at your cell phone office will help you.