Honored Contributor

Thank you so much for sharing!  I love seeing the Queen enjoy herself she looked wonderful... Woman LOL  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

So pretty!  She is something else.  Wished I could've seen the dress she had on for Harry's wedding.  To me, it was prettier than anybodies dress.  But the coat stayed on....

I am not a fan of horseracing though and I wish it would stop!

Trusted Contributor

Liz Hurley needs support garments. What an awfully unflattering picture of her.

Esteemed Contributor

Her Majesty looked lovely!

Honored Contributor

Everyone looks great and looks like they are having a carefree, fun time.  Nice weather too.  Love to see the Queen having fun!   

Respected Contributor

The Qeen looks so happy lately and seems to being really well for her age. And her  outfits seem so youthful . Good Job !!

Respected Contributor

She just looks like she is explaining something to that Man, and is talking with her hands. He looks like the guy that played on "The Nanny " Her boss and the one she ended up marringing. And also plays one "Days of Our Lives " He plays Eve and Thresa's Dad.He's married to One of the Brady girls, her name I can't recall right this minute.

Valued Contributor

Queen Elizabeth owns and raised many racehorses.  She has made about $9 million in thirty years.  

She is an avid fan and has a good eye for picking the winning thoroughbreds.  It is her hobby and her passion. 

I found out about it when I read the Sally Bedell biography of the Queen.