Contributor

Maybe they shouldn’t have merged if it’s that disruptive....

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 

@Katcat1 wrote:

It is 5 days and my purchase still has not shipped out.  How ridiculous is this?  When companies like Target and Nordstrom can ship out in 1 or 2 days, what is QVC's problem?  It is really getting old.  I am at the point of shopping elsewhere.  They really need to hire a professional that can solve their shipping problems.

It took  mine 12 days at least 3  phone calls and two mods on here.  The customer need a salary or discount for all the things we have to do to get an order.   It is not CS FAULT.  IT MAY BE LACK OF HELP IN THE WAREHOUSE, OR HELP THAT COULD CARE LESS.G

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 

@Katcat1 wrote:

It is 5 days and my purchase still has not shipped out.  How ridiculous is this?  When companies like Target and Nordstrom can ship out in 1 or 2 days, what is QVC's problem?  It is really getting old.  I am at the point of shopping elsewhere.  They really need to hire a professional that can solve their shipping problems.

It took  mine 12 days at least 3  phone calls and two mods on here.  The customer need a salary or discount for all the things we have to do to get an order.   It is not CS FAULT.  IT MAY BE LACK OF HELP IN THE WAREHOUSE, OR HELP THAT COULD CARE LESS.