Honored Contributor

It is 5 days and my purchase still has not shipped out.  How ridiculous is this?  When companies like Target and Nordstrom can ship out in 1 or 2 days, what is QVC's problem?  It is really getting old.  I am at the point of shopping elsewhere.  They really need to hire a professional that can solve their shipping problems.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

The ship is taking on water.

Honored Contributor
A LITTLE HEADS-UP ABOUT SHIPPING…

We get it. When you order something, you want it ASAP. That’s why we’re revamping our delivery process. As we work through the changes, you may experience shipping delays on apparel and accessories. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience. We’re committed to resolving this issue quickly.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

It's is way beyond ridiculous. I ordered something on May 8th and the order keep's going from "in process" to "backorder". I looked on Amazon and they have the same exact item for the same price and free shipping and it would have been at my home in 2 day's. QVC's customer service leave's much to be desired. When I need something I will use Amazon from now on.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

It is 5 days and my purchase still has not shipped out.  How ridiculous is this?  When companies like Target and Nordstrom can ship out in 1 or 2 days, what is QVC's problem?  It is really getting old.  I am at the point of shopping elsewhere.  They really need to hire a professional that can solve their shipping problems.

@Katcat1.  Not a fair comparison; neither Target nor Nordstrom, Amazon or Walmart operate a 24/7 TV operation and provide entertainment.  QVC has a much more complex operation.  Like comparing apples to monkeys.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I got an email today notifying me some items were delayed. Apparel items have been in process for 7 days. Good thing we are back to cooler weather but I want my capris for the heat that is coming.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 by any chance, is your order for the sandals that were a TSV last week?  I’m waiting on those too.

other than this order, I haven’t had any issues with slow/ delayed shipping. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I don't agree with you.  Shipping is a separate dept. and if it was run correctly, there would not be all the problems of slow shipping out.  Plus I receive free shipping from Nordstrom and Target.  I understand what you are saying 24/7 but they really need to get it together and have it running like a well oiled machine.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@september  No, it is not the TSV but it is a pair of Earth sandals.  I may just return them once I receive them.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Kachina624  I don't agree with you.  Shipping is a separate dept. and if it was run correctly, there would not be all the problems of slow shipping out.  Plus I receive free shipping from Nordstrom and Target.  I understand what you are saying 24/7 but they really need to get it together and have it running like a well oiled machine.

They are trying to get it together.  Can you imagine what a chore it has been to integrate HSN merchandise with QVC's?  I suppose we'll go through the same thing when they move into the new 1 million sq ft warehouse in Bethlehem next year.  I'm just glad I don't have to participate in that activity.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment