Honored Contributor

I had a notice in the past week that HSN was moving to channel 176 on DISH network.  But I don't have DISH, so it wasn't a problem for me.  It's still on channel 240 on DirecTV at the moment.

Honored Contributor

homedecor1 wrote:

Our provider only shows Q & others on HD channels - so you need to have HD box ($9 extra month💸) so if you have basic cable Q, other shopping channels & shows are gone!

We've had several buyouts from Time-Warner to now Spectrum! 

I'd check with them because Charter/Spectrum stopped charging extra for HD boxes a few years ago.  Now they have one box that has HDMI and A/V all for the same rental price.   $6.99 per month.

Honored Contributor

@mollybgood  Mine disappeared w/o noticed a few days ago...the 2 digit channels for all shopping networks, but still available in HD.

Super Contributor

QVC was #5

HSN was #2

I found QVC at #785

I stop shopping at HSN years ago.

Thanks for taking the time to point me in the right direction!

♥chocolate lover ♦ audiobook junkie♥
Super Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

@mollybgood wrote:

suddenly disappeared from my Charter cable lineup!

Just think of all the money you will save!                LOL

@Just Bling

No such luck!  I do all of my QVC ordering on this site.

I like checking out Denim & Company shows, though.

♥chocolate lover ♦ audiobook junkie♥
Respected Contributor

All of our shopping channells have moved up to higher channel numbers. HSN, EVINE, JEWLERY and QVC. We have Spectrum,(formily TWC). If you just have basic cable, I guess you will have to do your shopping online or bump up to a higher level of cable. So far they have not replaced the old shopping channels with any new shows. There is just a screen that comes up INFO and informs you of the new higher numbers the shopping shows are on.

Honored Contributor

we have comcast......our qvc, hsn, and evine  in SD are all double digit channels and have stayed on the same channel now for years.

the HD channels are triple digits.

we dont have Qplus or the BeautyIQ channels on comcast in our area.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

Re: QVC and HSN have . . .

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

we have comcast......our qvc, hsn, and evine  in SD are all double digit channels and have stayed on the same channel now for years.

the HD channels are triple digits.

we dont have Qplus or the BeautyIQ channels on comcast in our area.

Our Comcast has the same as yours.