Esteemed Contributor

Push Back

When life pushes you down, push back! That's what you're here for. You're capable, you're creative, you're full of life and energy. You have what it takes to move yourself forward around any obstacle. Don't let anything stop you.

Take strength from meeting the challenges, and move ahead.The struggles you face are just what you need to fulfill your potential for greatness.

Think back over the past year. Consider the ways in which you've grown, the things you've learned, your accomplishments. Most of these probably came from overcoming some challenge or adversity which initially stood in your way.

A year from now, when you look back at today, you'll see that the problem you're so concerned with right now, was another valuable lesson waiting to be learned.

~ Ralph Marston ~

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean Thanks for giving us that thought for the day.I never learned to imagine my problems as solved and to reflect on the successes that I have experienced.i always tackle each problem like it is end of the world and wouldn't you think that by now,at my age,I would have noticed the world is still running smoothly in spite of my successes and failures.

Honored Contributor

I have been pushed down by life and had to claw my way back up a couple too many times. However, that's what makes us strong.

Respected Contributor

But I just feel so tired and weary