Valued Contributor

Problems With Credit From Returns?

Anyone else having problems with getting the credit from your returns?  Last month, I got two emails from two items I returned saying that a credit had been issued back to my Visa card for each.  One showed up, the other did not.  I had to get Visa to dispute and they gave me the credit.  I called customer service several times but got no satisfaction.  Now, I have two returns which I got emails for; however neither credit is showing up.  Anyone know what's going on?

Honored Contributor

Re: Problems With Credit From Returns?

No.  As a matter of fact, I just returned 2 items and both were rec'd by QVC and credited within a week.

The only issue I had was that one return reached QVC on the same day the next easypay was coming out of my account.  So I did receive the credit I should have but the next payment was charged so I had to call CS.  They gave me the credit and it hit my account 2 days later.  

Honored Contributor

@patticakes wrote:

Anyone else having problems with getting the credit from your returns?  Last month, I got two emails from two items I returned saying that a credit had been issued back to my Visa card for each.  One showed up, the other did not.  I had to get Visa to dispute and they gave me the credit.  I called customer service several times but got no satisfaction.  Now, I have two returns which I got emails for; however neither credit is showing up.  Anyone know what's going on?

@patticakes

I suggest you post this problem in the Customer Care section, where someone from QVC will check on the situation.  Personally, I've had no problems with returns.

Honored Contributor

I return so much and am trusting the Q when I go to my QVC account and see that my return was processed and my account was credited. I'll have to check my actual Visa card and make sure. The customer should not have to double check their accounts and that over lapping easy pays can really be a problem with a return.

Valued Contributor

@patticakes I don't know what's going on but the same thing happened to me. I called the credit card company and they told me they didn't see the credit and that I should call QVC and tell them to re-issue the credit. I called QVC and relayed this information to them, they verified my credit card information and told me they would look into it. After a week and not seeing the credit I called QVC and again they said they would look into it. A few days later I got my credit. That was the only time it happened (so far). I hope you don't have to go through it again and your credits will go through. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Respected Contributor

Yes I have been having this same problem.  On 3 returns so far I have discovered.  I called CS here directly....and even though the return was posted on my order status for the item they never did actually refund to the CC.  I also checked on my easy pay area and that's truly where I caught 2 more this week.  These items were still listed on active status and another easy pay was about to be taken out within days.  

I am planning on reviewing much closer all my returns for the last several months...the 1st one I caught was back in May....there seems to be a problem going on.  Be sure to check all these areas and watch that it gets posted back to you CC.

Honored Contributor

My issue is with being charged for returning defects.  I just don't have time to monitor these accounts, so I'm much more careful in what I order.  I shouldn't say  "no time,"  I just don't like doing it. 

Respected Contributor

@patticakes  -  Yes, I had problems with a return to my QCard.  I received the email that the item was received and the amount of what the return would be.  It took 3 weeks for it to post.  Never, not even in the busy Christmas season, has it ever taken 3 weeks for a credit to post.  After five phone calls, I discovered Q had done something wrong on their end and the credit wasn't posting to my account.  A supervisor got it handled and they even called me back to let me know it would post in 24 hrs. and it did. 

Valued Contributor

OK, so now i've got another one.  It's been several days since I got the email that the credit was applied but still not credit to my card.  I'm not sure what's going on but there definitely seems to be a problem.  I hate to not shop at QVC anymore; however, either they get the return/credit issue cleared up or I'm going to shop elsewhere.  Monitoring this stuff and making multiple calls takes a lot of time.

Super Contributor

Well this is disconcerting to hear since until now I have not had this problem with QVC.

A few weeks back I received an item that I had canceled before it shipped....however QVC shipped it anyway.  I even received a letter of apology in the mail for the error.  I contacted customer service and was told I would receive credit for the one easy pay that was charged to me and credit for return shipping. (Originally the product was free shipping when shipped to me).  Well, by chance I see the return was received and the return shipping was NOT refunded.  So, then I had to contact them again and without much apology they again said they would credit me.  I have checked since and they have issued additional credit for the shipping, BUT like others have stated, this is a lot of time and effort to monitor this when it shouldn't be happening in the first place.  I have been a customer for YEARS and this has never been a problem for me before.  I guess I will also have to be very careful going forward with what I purchase and how any possible returns are processed.