Honored Contributor

Re: 💜 Prayers, Positive Thoughts For Tissyanne Please

@Tissyanne 

Related image

How are you feeling? I know you are looking forward to your brother's visit. I hope all goes smoothly getting your family home ready for his move. You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday. Take care of yourself and I'll be in touch. (((((HUGS))))) 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Good afternoon everyone, 

I hope you all are well, and having a good week 

My days and nights have been pretty good this week. My cold is better, and I hope it goes away completely before my test on June 4th. 

We have had some stormy weather this week, but just very windy, yesterday, and today. I watched the noon weather, and more stormy weather for tonight, and tomorrow. 

@butterfly123 , 

Please let us know how you are doing. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hello @Puddles , 

I am pretty good this week. I have been able to do some things that I needed to do, and enjoyed it. Just enjoying walking through the grocery store felt so nice for a change. 

I will be glad when my brother is here to stay. That should be in September. He will be shipping his furniture in about a month. 

I hope so much that your days are brighter this week. You are always in my thoughts, and my prayers. 

We have storm chances returning tonight, and tomorrow. 

959856sbd0uyttyy.gif

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne 

I’m happy you are feeling better and were able to go to the grocery store. Did your DB have the floors finished at the house? 

I have been using a prescription steroid cream and my skin looks much improved. I have a follow up appointment with the dermatologist tomorrow afternoon. We will have the results of the biopsy and my DH has a list of concerns and questions. Long term, I don’t want to use the steroid cream.

I have a patch sensitivity allergy appointment scheduled for mid June. 

Have you ever traveled and dined at The Vermillion restaurant? We went to a graduation party for DH’s nieces and heard about the history of this place. It’s a long and complicated story.

I pray the severe weather lessens to rain showers.

Hugs and love,

🦋

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Tissyanne 

I’m happy you are feeling better and were able to go to the grocery store. Did your DB have the floors finished at the house? 

I have been using a prescription steroid cream and my skin looks much improved. I have a follow up appointment with the dermatologist tomorrow afternoon. We will have the results of the biopsy and my DH has a list of concerns and questions. Long term, I don’t want to use the steroid cream.

I have a patch sensitivity allergy appointment scheduled for mid June. 

Have you ever traveled and dined at The Vermillion restaurant? We went to a graduation party for DH’s nieces and heard about the history of this place. It’s a long and complicated story.

I pray the severe weather lessens to rain showers.

Hugs and love,

🦋

@butterfly123 , 

We had the carpet all removed, and marble flooring laid. My brother's choice. It is beautiful, and he will be living here. He is able to take care of it. 

IMG951008.jpg

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 , 

I am glad your skin is improved. I do understand your not wanting to continue a steroid cream. I hope all the questions your DH has will be answered for both of you. 

We have not been to The Vermillion restaurant. I will look it up, and read about it. 

We are hot and sunny today, but tomorrow night, and Friday brings more storm chances. My brother will be here tomorrow. He has not seen the new flooring. He picked it out, but has not seen it on the floor. 

We had my Mom's display cabinet moved to my home last week. 

20190520_172022.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne 

The marble floor is beautiful and I would think it would be cool on the feet. 

The display cabinet is a treasure. Your home is beautiful and filled with love.

Will you change out your display case occasionally or keep your most beloved items on display? Furniture pieces such as yours aren’t available any longer. The sentimental value is priceless. 

I will research what creams, soaps and topicals I am able to use once I have a confirmed diagnosis. Steroids of any kind are bothersome to me. 

I wanted to to ask if the bunnies still live under the shed or if they moved on?

DH just arrived home from work and I need to reheat leftover enchiladas for him.

Thank you for sharing the pictures.

I appreciate you lovely friend, 

🦋

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Tissyanne 

The marble floor is beautiful and I would think it would be cool on the feet. 

The display cabinet is a treasure. Your home is beautiful and filled with love.

Will you change out your display case occasionally or keep your most beloved items on display? Furniture pieces such as yours aren’t available any longer. The sentimental value is priceless. 

I will research what creams, soaps and topicals I am able to use once I have a confirmed diagnosis. Steroids of any kind are bothersome to me. 

I wanted to to ask if the bunnies still live under the shed or if they moved on?

DH just arrived home from work and I need to reheat leftover enchiladas for him.

Thank you for sharing the pictures.

I appreciate you lovely friend, 

🦋

@butterfly123 , I do consider my Mother's furniture treasures. She had a lot of the pieces for years, and took excellent care of it all. I am proud to receive it all, and will enjoy very much. 

I will change out the items in the display cabinet for the seasons, I hope. If I can ever get well. 

I sure hope you can find exactly what your skin needs to feel better. My skin is dry, and I have been using Josie M. unscented body butter. I even use it on my face. 

We do still have bunnies. When we had the new fence put up, we had the installers fix a place for her to come, and go. Smiley Happy

She, and babies stay under the storage shed. 

Those enchiladas sound good. We had meatballs  cooked in pizza sauce, and used baked bell peppers cut in half, to put them in, topped with mozeralla. 

Love you friend. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne 

Hello kind soul, 

How are you feeling? 

I saw Coffeemate Cheesecake Factory in the grocery store today and thought of you and DS dining at the restaurant.

I hope your brother had safe travels and is happy with his floors.

I continue to read over the dermatology biopsy to find specific information. My appointment was very frustrating.

I hope you are enjoying time with your family and having a wonderful start to the holiday weekend.

Hugs,

🦋

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 , 

Hello dear friend, 

Yesterday was not good for me, but today has been better I haven't accomplished anything though. We had flooding rain yesterday evening, and most of today. 

My brother does like the new floors a lot. 

I hope you can get some answers about your biopsy. Medical is so frustrating these days, plus it tskes a long time. 

I hear thunder right now. Maybe more rain, tonight, and tomorrow.

You take care, and have a good weekend.