Respected Contributor
I finally started getting coupon again at B&B. They would not let me use 20% off coupon on a daily advertised deal - today Creme for $2.50. I thought we could use these coupons on deals. Any input or experience?
Honored Contributor

@Twins Mom 

From their site-

Are there any exclusions with your coupons or savings certificates?

Among the thousands of products we sell, there are some vendors which are excluded from our coupons, saving certificates and other discount offers. Please refer to the list below.

A Pea in the Pod®, Arlo, AS IS, August Home, Baby Jogger®,  Babyletto™, BABYZEN™,BÉABA®, Belkin WeMo, Bell’O®, Beyond Deal, BOB®, BOXED Products, Breville®, Bric’s, Britax®, Bugaboo®, Canary, clek®, Circle with Disney, Coravin™, Cybex® Platinum, DJI, DKNY, DockATot®, doona™, Dyson, Elvie, Fitbit™, franklin & ben™, Fuji, Global Cutlery, Google Nest, Graco® 4Ever® Car Seats, HALO® Bassinest®, Hatch Baby, HP®, Instant Pot/Instant Brands, iRobot® i7 Series, iRobot® i9 Series, iRobot® Braava®M6, iRobot® e5, iRobot®  S9 cleanbase, Joolz,  Jura®, Kai Wasabi, kate spade new york, Kenneth Cole, Kenwood, Le Creuset®, Luma, Magnolia Home, marimekko®,  Medela, Miele®, Mima®, MIYABI, Motherhood Maternity®, Nanit, Nautica®, Nursery Works™, Orbi™ By NETGEAR®, Owlet, Peg Pérego, Polaroid, Purple® Mattresses and Bases, Ring, Roku®, ScanPan®, Sealy® Hybrid Mattresses & Bases, Segway®, Shun, simplehuman®, speCtra®, Staub, Stearns & Foster® Mattresses and Bases, Stokke®, Svan®, Technivorm Moccamaster, Thule®, TOTO® , Toucan, TP-Link , UGG®, Under Armour®, UPPAbaby®, Vera Bradley®, Vera Wang, Vitamix®, Waterford®, Weber, Westinghouse TVs, Wüsthof® and Zwilling J.A. Henckels Cutlery.

Additional online items excluded: Beautyrest Black, Carolee, Demeyere, George Kovacs®, Hanover Grills, iComfort®, Karastan, Louisiana Grills, Luminox Watches, Metropolitan®, Minka-Aire®, Minka Lavery®, MIYABI, Napolean Grills, Nutrimill, Quoizel, Reverie, Saber®, SMEG, Stanley Furniture, Stone & Leigh by Stanley Furniture, The Uttermost Co, Tempur-Pedic Mattresses or power tools.

Exclusions also include: Gift Cards, diapers, wipes, formula, baby food, or portrait studio services. Not valid on the purchase of alcoholic beverages.

Please note: Copies not accepted.  Limit one coupon; Savings Certificate, special offer, or discount per item; cannot be combined with a price match.  Coupon valid for one use only; electronic copies of physical coupons are treated as one coupon.  Any return of purchase will reduce your savings proportionately.  The costs of shipping or delivery; taxes or gift cards are not counted toward any minimum purchase required, and coupon cannot be applied to such items. No discounts or other offers can be applied to payment of membership program fees or home and furniture installation services. Not valid for wholesale, final sale or resale purchases; Company reserves the right to limit quantities.  Valid only in the U.S.  

Honored Contributor

are you talking about bed, bath, and beyond OR bath and bodyworks? or another store?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

are you talking about bed, bath, and beyond OR bath and bodyworks? or another store?

@sunshine45 

Excellent question.  Cat Happy

I forgot about Bath & Bodyworks, but that would probably make more sense for a cream.

I see BB and coupon and I think of BB & B.

Respected Contributor
Bath & Body..,,,

I know I often mix up with the other!
Respected Contributor

I went to B&BW last year around the holidays and I could not use my coupon on their special they had for lotions, creams, body washes.