Honored Contributor

Re: 💜 Prayers, Positive Thoughts For Tissyanne Please

Image result for sending angels prayers gifs @Tissyanne 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Trusted Contributor

49FF2B47-D660-4FE2-8353-FBB740CF937A.gif

@Tissyanne … trusting in the One who knows your situation intimately to bestow merciful healing and all good things upon you and yours.

Blessings!💗 

Honored Contributor

Hope you feel better soon Tissyanne.

image.png

Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne  ... 

image.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thankful for each one of you here. All the prayers, and beautiful messages to me during these difficult times. I am feeling some better. 

@butterfly123 , I appreciate you for this thread. Heart

Thank-you-for-get-well-soon-messages.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne 

I hope you continue to feel better. 

I wanted to start a separate thread dedicated for positive thoughts, healing and prayers for you.

I believe prayers are answered and positive thoughts come to be. 

I wanted to mention Xylitol mouth spray. The brand I use is Spry. You may find interesting information about Xylitol and what you’re experiencing regarding your mouth. 

I would be happy to help you in any way.

Lubs and feel better hugs, 

🦋

Esteemed Contributor

Hello , Hello!

And... am I so glad that @Rowan72  and @agnesann  are here. Please may I extend a warm welcome, always for such fine ladies meeting each other.

I honor my dear friend @butterfly123 's  thread.

I love it here. I often venture and visit, too, on many forums and certainly appreciate open - armed lasting '&' pleasant refined ladies.

4/11: Thursday

I wish to thank @agnesann  for her many questions asking -where is NAES from other threads.

My dear friend, butterfly. She loves everyone's popping over -like I do, most of the time -- I come here through the week. I had been gone for several months, though. 

Heart        Woman Happy        Heart        Smiley Happy

We are each here for @Tissyanne . I am thankful for each lovely caring poster. 

@colliemom4 ..... never be a stranger. We need each other. Prayers for Tissyanne.

Please let @Issy379  know I recently read where she was asking about me. Thank you very much at `hello`

Trusted Contributor

😊 So grateful you are beginning to feel a bit better, @Tissyanne! Thank you for the update. I give thanks and will continue to petition for your complete recovery. 

Hello, @NAES1 - nice to bump into you again. I haven't seen you since we were discussing the terrible flooding in NC, where we both have friends, last year. I think that was a prayer request thread, too IIRC. 

I'm not here very often either, but when I am, I always try to be supportive of those asking for thoughts and prayers. I'm thankful we can still do this here. It's one of my favorite parts of this community. I still remember how you offered up prayer for my son, Jacob and I. ❤️ Likewise, I've prayed for your recovery from the injuries you sustained from a fall. Hope that's all well behind you now. 

Yes, Issy and everyone still checks in on "hello" as time permits. Such a sweet group of ladies and all are doing well, though facing life's hard challenges, as we all must. 

Take care and God bless! 

Honored Contributor

Tissyanne,

I just now read that you had (happy to write "had") been very ill.

What wonderful news that you are feeling better.  May you heal quickly and fully. 

Trusted Contributor

Praying you continue to feel much better, day by day, @Tissyanne

E7B48B25-7DB9-4C8D-974A-005C585B38B0.jpeg