Super Contributor
@Carmie Your family is lifted in prayer❤️. I am so very sorry.
Respected Contributor

@Carmie Praying that your sister-in-law gets some relief...and that God wraps His arms around all of you during this difficult time!

My husband older brother passed from pancreatic cancer about 6 years ago...it was hard to watch. 

Honored Contributor

@Carmie - I'm so sorry for your sister-in-law and your family going through this.  It's such a cruel disease.

I pray you all find comfort and peace.  Your poor husband - there's nothing anyone can do, but "be there".  Deb will know she's loved by those around her.  Blessings to you all.  Heart

Respected Contributor
Prayers for your sister-in-law for a gentle passing and also, for your husband to have peace. 🙏
Respected Contributor

@Carmie :  May she enter into his gates with thanksgiving and into his courts with praise that her battles are over here on this earth.  Hugs and prayers to all of you who will assist her last days on this earth.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Prayer Request

[ Edited ]

@Carmie 

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Sending prayers 🙏 and love ❤️ to your sister in law to have a peaceful passing. Also sending love to your husband and you Carmie and all of her family. 💖 Such a hard time for you all. 

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie  I am so sorry Carmie. Prayers up for Deb, your husband, you and your family.Heart

Respected Contributor

Of course, Many prayers for a peaceful passing of your dear SIL. My condolences to you and your family.

Honored Contributor

a card with roses and the words keeping you in my thoughts and prayer

Respected Contributor

Sending thoughts and prayers.  God bless.