Re: Positive Thoughts For Wednesday

This post has been removed by QVC because it is a religious bible verse

Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly wrote:

Image result for positive quotes compassion

Blessings, Love and Hugs!

@Bellabutterfly~That's beautifulSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

IMG_1179.JPG

Honored Contributor

IMG_7565.JPG

~H~
Honored Contributor

IMG_7579.JPG

~H~
Honored Contributor

http://www.wallpapersforu.com/2016/08/wednesday-positive-thoughts/

Trusted Contributor

I have a question for the QVC Monitors.

HOW COME

You ban Gloriajean from this board, because a few people (and I mean a few) didn't like her thread.

I mean no one was holding a gun to their heads to read it.

BUT

You allow these same people to come on here and cut up your Hosts unmercifuly.

These same hosts who work so hard for you selling your products.

You also allow people to mention the HSN board, and HSN is in compition with you.

But you won't let us tell people who like Gloriajean where they can find her now.

The board she is on now, unlike HSN does not sell anything and is not in compition with you.

You are very good at getting in touch with people to ban them, why don't you get in touch with Gloriajean and let her tell her friends where they can find her.

I think it will help you keep your customer base.

I know a lot of people who will not buy from the Q because of how badly you treated Gloriajean.

Harlene(lovestopaint)

Esteemed Contributor

Harlene - that is a very fair question!   If I say anything I was told I'll be banned permanently.  I still want the freedom to post when I wish here.  Thank you for thinking of me. 

And to all of you - I love you!

Esteemed Contributor

@lovestopaint wrote:

I have a question for the QVC Monitors.

HOW COME

You ban Gloriajean from this board, because a few people (and I mean a few) didn't like her thread.

I mean no one was holding a gun to their heads to read it.

BUT

You allow these same people to come on here and cut up your Hosts unmercifuly.

These same hosts who work so hard for you selling your products.

You also allow people to mention the HSN board, and HSN is in compition with you.

But you won't let us tell people who like Gloriajean where they can find her now.

The board she is on now, unlike HSN does not sell anything and is not in compition with you.

You are very good at getting in touch with people to ban them, why don't you get in touch with Gloriajean and let her tell her friends where they can find her.

I think it will help you keep your customer base.

I know a lot of people who will not buy from the Q because of how badly you treated Gloriajean.

Harlene(lovestopaint)

Dear Harlene, I hear you, and I share your complete frustration.  Unfortunately, the deed is done.  I tried so hard to make a case, pointing out that QVC sells and makes a profit on many religious items.  So already a post was cut out here because it was a bible verse, maybe even quoted from a bible purchased from QVC.  We have fought the good fight and lost.  So often a loudly vocal minority wins.  So we can go on trying to add some uplifting thoughts for the day, ever so careful to adhere to the new rules.  If we give up entirely, then we have truly lost the chance to touch hearts in a meaningful way.  

Gloriajean, I do miss your post every day.  You gave so much time, energy, and love to all to chose to view your post.  Although I am a flawed person, I do try so hard to live up to what is expected to me.  At my age (72), I am keenly aware of the shortness of life, and my faith tells me we all will be judged.  I can imagine when it is your time, your efforts will be duly noted.  You will never know in this life how many hearts were lifted up by your messages.  Mine surely was.

A dear friend gave me "Jesus Calling" a few years ago.  She since gave me another in the series, and then I purchased another.  The author is Sarah Young,  a Protestant author, who offers a short daily devotional for any Christian believer.  Biblical references are cited.  I love this series and hope that anyone not familiar with this series may consider trying one.  No, I have no connections to this author in any way.

So, Harlene, I hear you.  Your heart is in the right place.

Gloriajean, I do miss you.  I am sure many do.  I drop in here once in a while, and I hope you do, as well.  You are so special.

Love and peace to all, as we go about our day.