Esteemed Contributor

Re: Positive Thoughts For Tuesday, Oct 10, 2017

@EastCoastGal wrote:

Dear Sweet Ladies.....I would like to thank you so very much for posting these daily uplifting thoughts and pictures!!! I read them often and they are an instant pick-me-up!!! I'm going through a lot right now (aren't most people??) and reading these just make me feel better and give me the strength to continue to keep packing up my home, at 69 (!!!) , so I can finally move back home, where I grew up,  to be with my family ...... Brother, his kids and grandchildren .... my sister, cousins et al. 

Again, thank you for brightening up my day!! Smiley Happy

Image result for gif's bless your heart hugs@EastCoastGal~ bless your heart dear one! I know just a little about what you're going through in packing up your home, and it isn't easy by any means. How lovely though, that you're moving back home where you grew up and will be with all of your family once again!

I wish you ((all the best)) in your move, and in the new memories that you'll make along the way. Please come visit again as you are able, I'd love to know when you are finally home again~ 

Many, many blessings to you!

Trusted Contributor

@cotton4me wrote:

@EastCoastGal wrote:

Dear Sweet Ladies.....I would like to thank you so very much for posting these daily uplifting thoughts and pictures!!! I read them often and they are an instant pick-me-up!!! I'm going through a lot right now (aren't most people??) and reading these just make me feel better and give me the strength to continue to keep packing up my home, at 69 (!!!) , so I can finally move back home, where I grew up,  to be with my family ...... Brother, his kids and grandchildren .... my sister, cousins et al. 

@EastCoastGal

Thank you for your kind post.  I also enjoy seeing the variety of beautiful thoughts and pictures that are posted.  The ladies who post here are so amazing. 

I’m sure that packing up a lifetime of items must feel daunting at times.  It sounds like a good move, to be closer to family.   You’ll be surrounded by lots of love and many helpers if you need them.  I said prayers for you to have the strength and comfort to get through this time of great transition. 

Hugs and blessings to you.

@cotton4me..... Awwwww...Thank you so much for your kind words, hugs and blessings! I'm not use to people talking like that to me so it brought tears to my eyes! 

I'm on my own packing up my home but my best friend did help me with a few things. She and her brother are helping me pack up a u-haul truck Friday and she's driving it for me. When we arrive at my new home family will help me unpack....then I'll be going back to pack up another load.

Yes, this is a good move for me.....to be with family again close by! I call it the next chapter of my life. My brother found a home near him and had it remodelled. It is so PRETTY!!!

Trusted Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@EastCoastGal wrote:

Image result for gif's bless your heart hugs@EastCoastGal~ bless your heart dear one! I know just a little about what you're going through in packing up your home, and it isn't easy by any means. How lovely though, that you're moving back home where you grew up and will be with all of your family once again!

I wish you ((all the best)) in your move, and in the new memories that you'll make along the way. Please come visit again as you are able, I'd love to know when you are finally home again~ 

Many, many blessings to you!

@LIG1.....Oh my! I feel like I've made new friends here already!! Thank you for your sweet words and many blessings!! I've already been staying in my new home. I'm driving back and forth with car loads of things. Bought myself a beautiful bedroom set....have dishes, etc in kitchen cupboards, etc. It's been a slow process but I hope to be totally moved in by next spring/summer.

Since I have fibromyalgia, I couldn't have laundry in basement.....so my third bedroom is my laundry room!! Bought the front-load washer and dryer....and bought the pedestals to set them on.....No bending over!! I am beyond thrilled!!!! I will stay there for the winter. I am slow at packing because of other problems but I have a strong faith.

Also, THANK YOU to all of the kind people who gave me hearts!! It means so very much to me!!

Blessings to all of you!!