Honored Contributor

Re: Positive Thoughts For Thursday

Mixed Media Canvas Tim Holtz Stencils, Donna Downey Stamps, Decoart Crackle Medium, Paper butterflies, Artwork by Tracey White 2015:

Honored Contributor

True.:

Honored Contributor

Altered playing card by MJChadbourne/Desert Dream Studios/copyright 2013/All Rights Reserved...please join me for my online class this summer on Artful Gathering!:

Esteemed Contributor

@possummink wrote:

True.:

POWERFUL!

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Thanks to all kindred spirits for your posts.  It is so wonderful to experience the pictures and sayings to remind us all to be grounded.  Imagine if everyone could experience this.  It makes such a difference to me.  

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

@        @PamfromCT Heart~~~~~"dearest friend, I know how very much this means to and for you".   I am beginning to become a bit anxious not hearing anything from you.

I know that the therapy apparently very helpful and you had high expectations, which is definitely you through and through. Please know I am staying with you along the way, no matter how long this takes. 

I have gone back and read many of your insightfulness being grounded. That is how you explained to me....Storming heaven. 

Remember me....Still trailing through. Much love for such a wonderful friend that I truly appreciate and understand. 

"B"

Esteemed Contributor

From Pam's last post. February 09, 2017. 

@dooBdoo, @butterfly123, @Puddles, @possummink, @LTT1, @BohemianGal, @Bellabutterfly, @mousiegirl, @keeper of the koi, @possummink, @qualitygal, @viva923, @Tissyanne, @3suwm5@, @snappyfrappy, @ MsLoMo, @ cuteT,

@ Issy79, @songbird, @AnikaBrodie.

She had posted with so many, more whom I did not know as well.

@ Pam has been been undergoing a series of differ treatments and I wanted each to know of her absent posts, but she truly loved @gloriajean

Blessings to you our dear friend. Please know that we will wait until you are much BETTER, with love, Heart~

NAES

@PamfromCT wrote:

Thanks to all kindred spirits for your posts.  It is so wonderful to experience the pictures and sayings to remind us all to be grounded.  Imagine if everyone could experience this.  It makes such a difference to me.  

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~@PamfromCT,

Dear Pam, I have tried to reach you to no avail. Going back to February, reading your last post has always made me wonder if there was anything from 'THOUGHTS' that has kept you from coming back to let us, especially me.

I knew we were so connected and somewhere there has been an issue that is or has happened to not see you, again. I hope that you please read this because I am thinking something horrible may have happened and that concerns me greatly. 

You will always be an inspiration to me and many others that followed you when I was gone from October to late January. 

Sending much love to you. Pam, I am worried about where you are. Please.

NAES

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

From Pam's last post. February 09, 2017. 

@dooBdoo, @butterfly123, @Puddles, @possummink, @LTT1, @BohemianGal, @Bellabutterfly, @mousiegirl, @keeper of the koi, @possummink, @qualitygal, @viva923, @Tissyanne, @3suwm5@, @snappyfrappy, @ MsLoMo, @ cuteT,

@ Issy79, @songbird, @AnikaBrodie.

She had posted with so many, more whom I did not know as well.

@ Pam has been been undergoing a series of differ treatments and I wanted each to know of her absent posts, but she truly loved @gloriajean

Blessings to you our dear friend. Please know that we will wait until you are much BETTER, with love, Heart~

NAES

@PamfromCT wrote:

@For @PamfromCT

We are still here waiting for you, NAES

@"All Names Above"     NAES      ( FOR @PamfromCT )