Honored Contributor

Re: 🌅 Positive Thoughts For Sunday, October 7, 2018

https://sweetytextmessages.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/6-Sunday-inspirational-quotes.jpghttp://www.graphics99.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Happy-Sunday-Myspace-Glitter-Scrap.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm still trying to post pictures, gonna get there!  I enjoy all of yours... Sunday BLESSINGS to all!  Heart  

Esteemed Contributor

sunday-miracle.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Autumn-Quotes-For-Kids1.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Light-tomorrow-with-today.-Elizabethe-Barrett-Browning.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful~

Smiley Happy  Of course I, personally, was thinking of our son being reared in a no baggage home.

For that I am so very proud. Our son had~has~ the best PAPA, ever.

I'm just the boo boo kisser & band aid girl.

``

@cotton4me wrote:

Autumn-Quotes-For-Kids1.jpg

Comes in handy, though.

He certainly did not become the fine man he is, today, by sheer luck.

I am intelligent... just enough to promise anyone that.

Thank you, @cotton4me for something I am eager to make and frame.

Hoping to do copies as quickly as provide, after the finished work and place in our CHILDREN's  ( PEDIATRIC ) / w/ over four different physicians' areas... at my primary care facility building.

I find more ideas here, thanking each one. Heart

Honored Contributor

@NAES1, Ha! “Sleepless”, my nic, for the many nights I have trouble falling and staying asleep! Also, picked from one of my favorite movies, “Sleepless in Seattle”. I’m doing better, though, so maybe it’s time to change? We’ll see!😊😴

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

@NAES1, Ha! “Sleepless”, my nic, for the many nights I have trouble falling and staying asleep! Also, picked from one of my favorite movies, “Sleepless in Seattle”. I’m doing better, though, so maybe it’s time to change? We’ll see!😊😴

NO!   ME thinks it's so Very Cute- Keep it.

I had a nickkkee name ( for years -way before i was on this forum chat board when i did beauty reviews that was more suited for me -and definitely me, but when the guys came in and changed everything, i was told too many spaces. AWW, 'com on, I have seen more than my little 2. 

I *thought that Sleepless in Seattle had your ID'd SCENT..it jumps out and I remember instantly.

What I am trying to decide " if " anyone knows, or has one.. would be this Air Fryer? 

Thinking it would be a a nice functional gift for the man on the move...traveling, and a no time longer than 1 hour to cook, heat or grill -whatever it does.

Appears to be a mini convection oven. Buying for a man is very difficult. he has everything ...but.... I don't believe he would or know what __THIS__ is...!     >>> AND! I just saw it minutes ago, something about ONLY a 30 day WARRANTY?

Doesn't sound like a HOLD the pHONE buy. I do not have one, and HAAAAAAAA, my husband looked at me with a complete blank. What does it do ..never heard of one... 

@SleeplessinSD