Honored Contributor

Re: Positive Thoughts For Saturday

@Bellabutterfly, sending good thoughts and prayers to you and your family, may God bless you and give you peace!

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry to hear of what you are dealing with. You are a strong and courageous lady who inspires many of us daily. You are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through the tough days ahead. Please take good care of herself and know we are all here for you.

Respected Contributor

Image result for the loss of a mother

Bellabutterfly, I am so sorry to read about your dear mother... I know this place well and wanted you to know I am sending you my prayers in this sad time for you. Somehow may you find the strength during this time of this deepest heartache. I can see you are deeply loved here.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

I am sorry for what you are going through. I hope you have a safe journey. May you feel peace and find comfort in your wonderful memories of your mom.

We had a death in the family and a sibling on the west coast at a holiday time. He could not get a flight and talked with the airlines about the situation. They contacted some private pilots and  a brick plant was flying east and offered him a ride on their private plane. It really brought tears to us that he was able to make it and we were so thankful for people that step in and offer help. I hope that some of your worries can be eased as you go through this.

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

Dear Bella, I am so sorry for all you are going through.  Losing our dear Moms is such a heartbreak, one we can never, ever get ready for.  I am glad you are able to cry, as you just can't lock that pain inside.  My heart goes out to you.  Your Mom will be with you always in spirit before you are reunited in heaven.  And that is true.   

I am so glad your dear husband is with you for support.

I am so sorry to also hear you are ill.  I will pray for your complete recovery, and for the guidance of your caregivers.  We all all standing with you, honey.

Hugs across the miles,

Pam

Respected Contributor

@Helen47 wrote:

@Bellabutterfly, my heartfelt prayers are with you at this most difficult time🙏❤️....

IMG_7970.JPG

@SleeplessinSD ~ This is so beautiful, for those blessed to experience a mother's love, no truer words can be spoken.