Honored Contributor

Re: Positive Thoughts For Saturday June 17, 2017

http://thumb1.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/353627/202521064/stock-photo-inspirational-quote-on-life-by-janet-s-dickens-with-a-beautiful-monarch-butterfly-perched-on-some-202521064.jpg

Hello @butterfly123

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD @cotton4me

Good evening lovely ladies. Your choice of what two days you would like me to start the thread. I'm just happy to be back 😊 Let me know what you both decide please. Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@SleeplessinSD @cotton4me

Good evening lovely ladies. Your choice of what two days you would like me to start the thread. I'm just happy to be back 😊 Let me know what you both decide please. Thank you.

@butterfly123 @SleeplessinSD

It’s so nice to have you back.  Do you want to do Monday and Tuesday this week?  Or would you rather breakup the days?  Whatever works best for you.  This is your thread so please jump in whenever you feel like it.  Helen and I have been rotating every 3 days.  I don’t know if you would like to create a rotation schedule between the three us or it you’d rather take each week as it comes, see how you feel.  I know that healing is a priority so please do what works best for you.  We’re here to support you in whatever way we can. 

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123, Again, welcome back! I agree with @cotton4me.  This is your thread. I'm happy to help when needed, if I'm available. Blessings to you both😊❤️

~H~
Honored Contributor

@cotton4me @SleeplessinSD

Monday and Tuesday work perfectly for me. 

I would love to rotate days. I appreciate both of you and am grateful and thankful for you friendship and help. 

Thank you very much.

Blessings and hugs 🦋

Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

Monday and Tuesday work perfectly for me. 

I would love to rotate days. I appreciate both of you and am grateful and thankful for you friendship and help. 

Thank you very much.

Blessings and hugs 🦋

@butterfly123 @SleeplessinSD

I appreciate both of you too.  Maybe we could each do two days. If you do Mon & Tue, I could do Wed & Thu, then Helen could do Fri & Sat? We could keep rotating like that if it's ok with everyone.  

Honored Contributor

I'm happy with whatever works best for the two of you. Who would you like to do Sunday? 

I can do Sunday if you would like me to. 

Thank you. 

Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

I'm happy with whatever works best for the two of you. Who would you like to do Sunday? 

I can do Sunday if you would like me to. 

Thank you. 

@SleeplessinSD @butterfly123

What we've been doing is repeating the rotation over again, which means on the next go-round you would do Sun & Mon, I would do Tue & Wed and Helen would do Thu and Fri.  It would begin again with you doing Sat & Sun, me doing Mon & Tue and Helen doing Wed & Thu, etc.  We could do specific days each week if that works better.  It might be easier to remember - ha.  

Honored Contributor

The rotating schedule will work for me if one of you beautiful souls would send a reminder to me? Please let me know if this works for both of you. 

Thank you. 

(((Hugs)))

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123@cotton4me, I can do a rotating couple days a week for now. If I'm not able to, I will let you know...😊

~H~