Re: summer winter or fall what is your favorite season

Image result for fall season word images

Esteemed Contributor

Definitely fall!

Respected Contributor

Winter for me!

I don't like heat and humidity and here in NJ it exists in every other season. Sometimes even in winter! Christmas 2015, I had to turn on the AC!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

Fall!

Honored Contributor

I love Summer, but not when it is real humid.....But my absolute favorite is Fall.......Spring is pretty non existent in the Midwest, and Winter can be horrible, although the last year it was super mild....

Respected Contributor

FALL. I live in the South and it seems like we have summer weather for 9 months out of the year.  And believe me it is hot hot hot! We have very little fall but every September I get out my fall decorations and pretend that we are having crisp nights and cool days.  I dream of beautiful maple and oak leaves changng to fall colors. Then I look forward to Halloween and Thanksgiving my two favorite holidays.

Honored Contributor

Fall -  I love the colors of the season, the cooling from the summer sun, even the change in the activities that comes in the season.

Spring follows that -  again for the colors, the spring flowers, the yellow greens as so much comes back to life, and outdoor time without coats and boots. and scarves and gloves.

Respected Contributor

Tossup between spring and fall - probably spring.  Fall I dread because I have many many trees on my property and I spend all fall mowing/mulching leaves - usually up until the first snow.  It's a long, tedious process - sometimes I would like to take a buzz saw to all of my trees so I could enjoy the fall a lot more.