Re: Positive Thoughts For Monday

Image result for picture quotes on mondays

Honored Contributor

Hi ladies,

http://www.imgrum.net/media/1251309124661331042_43377352

Esteemed Contributor

Bella - you are doing such a good job here! Lots of posters like this, keep up the good work!!  Here is the latest pic of my dear granddaughters: 13 pounds each now. Only on breast milk.  I take care of them 3 days a week.

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gloriajean wrote:

Bella - you are doing such a good job here! Lots of posters like this, keep up the good work!!  Here is the latest pic of my dear granddaughters: 13 pounds each now. Only on breast milk.  I take care of them 3 days a week.

Hi gloriajean!

Oh my dear I sure miss you...

Oh my goodness, look at those precious little darlings...Just beautiful!  gloriajean, this  right here is what is "Most Important"!  You and your husband just spend as much time you can with your granddaughters.

This is number 1 in your life.  gloriajean just being able to live so close to them is such a gift.

I hope your PT is going well?  Are you almost finished?

I hope your daughter is doing much better with her pain and the depression.  My prayers and thoughts are with you gloriajean.  And please do stop in here and share with me what is new, and the pictures of the twins.

I am hanging in there. I pray every single minute...I think of something...And say G - - ...Please help me get through today.  Lets talk about tomorrow G - - when I get up tomorrow. 

I found out recently, I am going to be on chemo for a very, very long time.  Possibly for the rest of my life here on earth. 

All I ask..."Is for everyone to please just keep me in you prayers".  I am on a lot of prayer list across the country and even in Europe. "I Believe in The Power of Prayer"! 

"I Believe in Miracles too"! 

gloriajean, I end my day with prayer and I tell G - - , "Thank you G - - for another day of life and another day of living". 

Love, Blessings and Hugs!   

Super Contributor

This has me in tears this morning.  Lovely posts, Gloriajean here with the twins and Bella, your news and how you handle each day has made me both sad and inspired. You ladies are amazing and your strength has me in awe.  Thank you for your posts and sharing a little of your life.  Bella, you are in my prayers and never give up.  Gloriajean, how are you?  What a blessing to find you here today and with the girls.  Hope all is well for everyone.

Ladies, know you are in my prayers and thoughts and I so blessed to come here each morning to start my day.  Many blessings and those ordinary miracles that surround us are yours today.

Peace and joy for a new day and the gift of being a part of it.

Peace, Nancy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bellabutterfly, I missed you yesterday. I'm happy you're back today. I pray everyday for strength and healing for you and that you feel His arms around you. We are so blessed to have you as part of our mornings. 

@nj, I hope you have a great week, and I know your school and kids are lucky to have you!  You and your school are on my prayer list. 

@meallen616, I pray for you, too, and always look forward to your pictures. You always choose the right one, on other threads, too!

@gloriajean, what beautiful girls!  You know you and your family are in my prayers!

Ruby

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The week is starting again, A bright and shiney 7 days to carry out the will of  the Father

Honored Contributor

IMG_7476.JPG

~H~