Respected Contributor

Positive Thoughts For Friday

Image result for Christmas Miracle Prayer

Image result for God Miracle Prayer

Thank you everyone...

For your prayers, thoughts and love.

"I believe in Miracles"!  "I believe in the Power of Prayer"! 

"I believe in Hope"!  "I believe in Love".  "I believe in Faith".

Blessings, Love and Hugs!

Honored Contributor

Re: Positive Thoughts For Friday

No automatic alt text available.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly~

You are so encouraging Bellabutterfly-reading these this morning, I'm hoping your mom is better and you too?!

That would be wonderful!

and prayers answeredSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Image result for positive prayer thought images

Honored Contributor

Image result for Inspirational Christmas Quotes

Only nine days til Christmas. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

Bella, I just want you to know that you are in my heart and prayers.  

I believe in my heart that God will find a path for you.  You are leaning on Him, which pleases Him very much.  It's so easy to believe when all is just dandy, but the proof of faith comes when all is not well.  I will continue to pray for you and your dear Mom.

I do know what it is like to feel overwhelmed when so many troubling things happen at one time.  God will never abandon you, and neither will all your friends here who care so much about you.

Love and hugs across the miles, Pam

Honored Contributor

IMG_7912.JPG

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

I am also praying for all victims of war.  God knows what they need, and I have learned I don't have to give Him my endless list.  We are all children of the same God, and I believe anyone who believes this is so distressed at this time.  I guess the only solution is to pray, donate what we can toward helping these people, and encourage others to do the same.  

All my best to all the beautiful people who post here.  thanks for all you do.  Hugs, Pam

Trusted Contributor

Good morning ladies - Thank you all for the lovely messages.  Yes, this is a time of hope, prayer and support for all that need.

It is very cold here today, snowing - they say up to 7 inches.  I'm staying in and watching the wintery weather performance outside.  It would be a very difficult day to run around town.  I wish for everyone to arrive home safely.

My hope and prayers are for peace, healing and strength.

Have a beautiful day everyone.  You have once again lifted my spirits for a glorious day ahead.

Blessings to all.