Re: Positive Thoughts For Friday

Image result for Good Morning Happy Friday Quotes

Honored Contributor

Hi everybody,

http://www.ubercomments.com/graphics/80/p/1/friday

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, Bella, for your insightful messages about forgiveness.  It is difficult sometimes to forgive people, particularly if someone has hurt someone you love.  For me, anyway.  Like all little girls, my GD has always loved all things about the movie "Frozen."  There's a song made famous in this movie, "Let it go, let it go."

Have a wonderful day, filled with blessings.

Honored Contributor

IMG_7774.JPG

~H~
Honored Contributor

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Trusted Contributor

Good afternoon all - So happy to read the inspirations today.  It is so true, yet sometimes diffficult to do.  I try to let it slide off of me, I don't always succeed.

Your wonderful words help remind me to do just that, FORGIVE.  Then I can have peace.  Today, I will give it my all to forgive those that have, IMO hurt me and/or others in my family.  It's a new day and a day to let go of those old grudges and pain.

I will accomplish a big step in that direction and I 'thank you' for the gentle reminder.  There are so many wonderful things in life to concentrate on and they will truely make me a happier person.

Have a blessed Friday all.  Prayers for those that are in need.  Enjoy all the miracles in your lives.

A special prayer goes out to sweet Bellabutterfly (hope you are feeling good) and my dear friend, Cindi.  Hope to hear from Cindi's DH on her status this weekend.  Praying she is, at least, painfree.Heart