Trusted Contributor

I may be 62 years old, but recently I became a second Picasso, the iPad made me do it.

I installed an app called Happy Color and everynight on my bad, I design pictures just as a small child would, oh well, here are some of "my paintings" Woman Happy

PNG image 17.pngPNG image 11.pngPNG image 2.png

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@Dinaki @I've been using coloring and design apps everyday too. I like Paint by Number in the Apple App Store because they give you so many to do. This one is just a coloring app. I have Colorfy, which lets you pick your own colors but this app does not give you many new ones for free. If you have an iPad and are artistic I recommend a paid app that works with an ipencil. It's called Procreate. With this app you can get as detailed and as professional as you want. This is a true artist's drawing and painting app. If you have an Apple Pencil, I just learned the hard way. Never store it away without recharging often or when you go to use the thing the battery will be dead. Now I have to buy a new one because I put it away for a few months. I had only used the darn thing a few times and it was in perfect condition. Apple does not mention this issue anywhere. I had to find out about it online.

Honored Contributor

2AE79B33-96BF-48AB-BCFE-D93F048AC23C.jpeg

Honored Contributor

0EB60322-6494-42A8-BFFF-D597F44CA0FE.jpeg

Respected Contributor

That looks fun - I love to color!

Respected Contributor

You are very artistic!  I would use a lot of paint by numbers as a child, but as an adult I do well to draw a straight line.

Honored Contributor

Love the cat.

Respected Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

I may be 62 years old, but recently I became a second Picasso, the iPad made me do it.

I installed an app called Happy Color and everynight on my bad, I design pictures just as a small child would, oh well, here are some of "my paintings" Woman Happy

PNG image 17.pngPNG image 11.pngPNG image 2.png

I'm 86, sister 98, and we just recieved our paint by numbers I ordered us, never thought of this, so thank you for reminding me of this fun past time. They came today, ordered from Amazon.She has never done one but I have, and she laughed  so much, that I sent her that. She's a 98 year old that acts 70.

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

You are very artistic!  I would use a lot of paint by numbers as a child, but as an adult I do well to draw a straight line.

@Boomernichols There are some beautiful adult's paint by number on amazon.