Super Contributor

I received several emails from "Boll and Branch" company... They sell expensive organic cotton bed/bath/etc. items... I have been wanting to purchase 100% cotton sheets and most of them are a blend... Bought sheets from QVC last year (Northern Nights) and used them a few times while changing on and off with other sets...Within 3-4 ,months the sheets had piles and were very rough in spots.... What junk...... So the "Boll and Branch" are expensive but I would expect them to be one of the last sets I buy....Any one ever heard of them or purchased from their company.

Respected Contributor

Re: Boll and Branch sheets/etc.

Can't comment on this brand but if you are looking for great sheets, and don't mind paying for them, go to Scandia Down. They have organic sheets as well.

I love 100% cotton sheets as they are cool and crisp, so I buy the percale. They are 100% Egyptian combed cotton. They last for a long time, ~4 years with weekly washing. Check it out.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the review.  The name reminds me of ShopRite's new store brand, Bowl & Basket.  They use it for potato chips, among other things.

Honored Contributor

LLBean has great cotton sheets, I've had them for years.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

My son gave me a set of these sheets  (flannel) for Christmas several years ago and they are wonderful.   Yes, they are pricey, but I have not had any problems with them. I have been thinking of ordering another set for the summer. 

Honored Contributor

@hondagirl   I don't know anything about Boll and Branch.  I order my sheets from Cuddledown and love them.  I have two sets that I've had for about ten years and use every day.  They are wonderful and in perfect condition.  They are expensive though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Lands end has great sheets also. 

Honored Contributor

I've loved the sheets I get from The Company Store but will definitely keep this in mind!

Honored Contributor

Someone mentioned The Company Store sheets which the OP might like. They wear well. I really like the Peanut character sheets sold by Vermont Country Store. Wish I had a kid's room!

Respected Contributor

I still have my kids peanuts sheets from the 1970's.