Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

I sincerely hope you were not impacted by the fires!  We've been hearing warnings here in the Charlotte area about smoke in the air.  I just realized that you might be awfully close to where these fires have been raging.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF I have her email address.  I will email her now.  I just sent her a long email about other things, but I'll email her and let her know you are worried about her.  So kind of you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Thank you so much...really appreciate it!

Honored Contributor

I just sent her an email and told her people were worried about her and if she could please check the forum.  I got an email yesterday and she didn't mention anything.

Take care, hope it helps.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF You are right to think she's sweet because she really is one of the kindest people I know.  I'm lucky to be friends with her.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging ECBG

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66

Yes, she is a very nice person!  I'm jealous that y'all are friends (FB friends?) outside of this forum.  I wish there was a way we could exchange email addys.  I'm guessing she lives about 3 hrs away from us. 

Handsome (my husband) and I were just outside to look at the super moon and the smoke/smell hit me like a ton of bricks!  I was outside around 5PM and didn't see/smell anything.  If nothing else, the smoke/smell must be strong where she lives if we can see/smell it here!

Thanks again, Annabelle...have a great evening!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  How do you manage to exchange emails with another person? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 There are several people here who are outside friends with each other.  If you read their posts sometimes you can tell.

I'm only friends with 2 people here.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66  How do you manage to exchange emails with another person? 

@Kachina624One evening when we were both on here, we went to one of the less used threads and put up our email for eachother for about

90 seconds and deleted the post.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

I guess you're doing okay then...did you get any fallout from the fires?