Esteemed Contributor

Re: POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR MAY 2023

@Sweet Caroline 1  Snickers thanks you for the birthday wishes! She's has been begging for extra treats again today. It doesn't take much to spoil her!

Everyone:  Today I picked up my new hearing aides. Actually only one is a hearing aide the others is a receptor. They are much clearer than the old one. There is something to plug in the TV cable box to make sound go to the hearing aide. I told my son a she said his has it too but he just watches closed captions. After reading installation directions it's more complicated than the Dr told me. He did say he would come and do it if I can't. I might just ask if there's a discount without the part, ha! 
   There were two men at the audiologist waiting and an older man on a walker came out the door from seeing the Dr. Neither man moved to help him open the two doors to the outside. I did immediately and glared at them. The man thanked me profusely. I've noticed that older men will do things like that and aren't considerate. 
   The exterminator came and sprayed for ants, bugs outside . The back garage glue traps caught two lizards and he used vegetable oil to get the glue off since they were alive. He released them into the woods. he's a nice man. 
    I just took my granddaughter to teach dance classes. They give her credit for her tuition. She loves to teach the kids. 
   Almost dinner time for Snickers, she has reminded me twice! 
     🤳🏼🦻 🐜🕷️🧹🦎🦎💃

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne @Thank you for Snickers birthday wishes and thoughts for dear Cora. 
    I sometimes get more emotional over a dog than a human when they're sick or die. But sometimes they are nicer than humans! 
          🐶 🐕 🤎

Trusted Contributor

May be an image of coffee cup and text that says 'GOOD MORNING Happy Wednesday'

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Happy Wednesday Inspiration Happy Wednesday Images, Wednesday Morning Quotes, Wednesday Wishes, Wednesday Greetings, Wonderful Wednesday, Good Morning Post, Good Morning Happy, Good Morning Images, November Quotes

Honored Contributor

No matter where you are in life, if you let love & kindness be your guide, you'll always find your way

Honored Contributor

positive thinking day

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers , I'm sorry to read you're going through such a sad and difficult time. I'm thinking of you and hoping for better, happier days ahead. 🙏

~H~
Honored Contributor

Good Morning!☀️❤️

6DD4B651-D004-4B54-8740-5B8DF31FDA66.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

positive note for today  5/24/23

What do you get when you cross a rooster and duck???

answer is :: A bird that gets up at the quack of dawn.