Honored Contributor

Re: POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR MAY 2021 💐🐝🌻

May be an image of flower and text that says '10 Mái Posté/FB Page Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar'

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of one or more people and text that says 'tiyingAlive LonEndugh* The older you get, the more you realize that it isn't about the material things, or pride or ego. It's about our hearts and who they beat for.'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Twisted Angel I just wanna see everyone win in life. So if you're reading this I'm rooting for you.'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text

Honored Contributor

275 Friendship Quotes To Warm Your Best Friend's Heart

Honored Contributor

Christian Quotes Wallpapers - Top Free Christian Quotes Backgrounds -  WallpaperAccess

Honored Contributor

Rodney dangerfield Jokes

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

................@AnikaBrodie   You can't see me, but I'm smiling. I'm touched beyond words with your heartwarming post. Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure. .............. Since I have the summer thread almost ready for posting, and God willing, I am now thinking I will return to post it. In the meantime, I will post here as I can. I am not well and need to soak in the care and love of Ian, Snow White and my family while planning our new home.

@Puddles 

First, I hope today was a good day for you and that you're still smiling.  I smile when you smile.   So, we'll cyber smile together.  Smiley Happy  Heart

Re. the summer thread, if you're not up to posting it please don't.  We understand.  No one wants you to exhaust yourself but we all want you well and ask God for that reality every day.  Just bask in the care of your loving family who want you to recover to full wellness and happiness.  We want that too.

I didn't realize you are not well until I read your post. I'm so sorry.  I thought your doctors had your health issues under control but it appears this is not the case.  Puddles, please take care of yourself and take all the time you need to recover.  We love you.

I hope the home building plans are going well.  I can't wait until you tell us you're moving in with lots of assistance from other people.  I know you'll be happy near your awesome family and you won't miss that 3+ hour drive from Katy to Tyler at all.  I think it's just what the doctor ordered with some encouragement from your family.  Heart

Today was a day with numerous email issues.  So much so that I had to change my password.  What a fiasco.  Someone posing as our pastor (using her name and email) posted a number of messages asking for a favor and they looked really authentic.  But I found out after several hours they were nothing but a total scam.  Why must some people be so vicious and immoral?  I also learned some 40 emails were posted to many other members of our congregation.  We wonder how they got all those email addresses.

Good Night

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CherryHugs wrote:

b42d34d6290a161a251dce0a26d07e98.jpg

Tuesday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of the beautiful women

who post on this beloved thread

a very beautiful,peaceful and

blessed day.