Honored Contributor

Re: POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR DECEMBER 2021🎄🎅🌟👼

Goodbye December You can find more pictures like this at my picture web  page at ...www.snowflakescottage.com | Snoopy love, Snoopy funny, Snoopy  cartoon

The Positive Thoughts Thread for January 2022 has been posted. Everyone is welcome! Please join us.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

May be an image of tree and text that says 'I pray that the month of January is filled with Good News, Many Blessings, New Opportunities, Healing and Love. Amen inspired Positioe!P Basitive soul sensations SS 永派'

Honored Contributor

hello all

just got word of a winter storm watch/warn. a front went further south that anticipated. so we wait

not doing anything today,lazy day.

Honored Contributor

hello guys,

snow storm here. have 6 on ground so far, snow to heavy to push, can't get at snow blower, in shed and locks frozen shut. NO walk today can't do it safely, got 2 blocks turned around and came home.

otherwise same ol' stuff. later guys

Honored Contributor

hey all

dh got off early he was able to come home and deicer the masterlocks to open the shed. we unloaded about 1/4th of the shed to get to the snow blower but we were able to unpack all the junk and pull that out made mincemeat of the snow.

that is all guyslater.

Honored Contributor

hey all

DH has an emergency appoint with dentist either today or tomorrow for sure. seems his front tooth which is a bridge broke over xmas he needs it cemented back in. today is iffy,the supervisor is out at funeral so if paul is not back by 12 noon, dh will have to wait till tomorrow to get his tooth repaired.

1 hour for my walk today. so much ice on the roads had to take it slow and easy, at least i got out.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much today

did get full walk in, roads in good shape.

did normal chores

dh on way to dentist to get his bridge work repair done his tooth fell out.

ok later guys.

Honored Contributor

hello all

not to much today

did normal chores, began sunny but now clouded over next storm moving in for an over nighter snow fall.

not to much else. guys later.

Honored Contributor

hello all

we got another 4 plus inch snowfall overnight. woke up to a blizzard this morn. it was snowing but gale force winds just blowing snow everywhere. snow system moved out about 7am

watching a good movie on t.v.. it is one of my oldie but goodies movies. a true story made in 1956 that happened in texas in 1946 it is a who done it type movie.

not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@viva923    I'm just seeing your posts here this past week. We have moved to a January thread where I believe you posted yesterday. Just in case, here is the link:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/POSITIVE-THOUGHTS-FOR-JANUARY-2022-%EF%B8%8F-%EF%B8%8F/td...

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh