Honored Contributor

Re: POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR APRIL 2021🐰🌼🌷⛪

May be an image of text that says 'One One tree can start a forest; One smile can begin a friendship One hand can lift a soul; One word can frame a goal; One candle can wipe out darkness, One laugh can conquer gloom; One hope can raise your spirits; One touch can show you care; One life can make the difference, be that One today. inspired Lositioe sensations SS'

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@Puddles   I first noticed this unusual lamp,then I read the verse. 
   In darkness the lights and candles glow with warmth. But we need our inner light to help warm our soul! 
    THANK YOU!  
               🕯 💡 💕💗💖

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@Puddles   I first noticed this unusual lamp,then I read the verse. 
   In darkness the lights and candles glow with warmth. But we need our inner light to help warm our soul! 
    THANK YOU!  
               🕯 💡 💕💗💖

@1Snickers    Beautifully said!Heart

Honored Contributor

Happy Thursday! ❤️ | Thursday greetings, Happy thursday, Happy spring

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Lift up someone else and you will lift yourself. mary davis EVERYDAYSPIRIT.NET'